Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:
In the losses this season....

23 n 10 in the 1st game (without Horford)
25 n 13 in the 3rd game (without Bradley)

And then this happened in Boston...... yup regular lock down defender Wall is :rofl:

I wanna to see you call IT King of the 4th after we bounce y'all out of the playoffs. I see your already working on those excuses. We didn't have Horford, we didn't have Bradley. In Washington we don't care. Beat us in a 7 game series and I'll give IT his respek. Until then he's King of the Frauds.

The Celtics are my new Bulls.

We're the 2nd seed without our starting shooting guard. Take Beal off of Washington and they would drop to the 9th seed :lol:

for the sake of my fantasy team, i need Beal to stay healthy..PLEASE STAY HEALTHY

I mean, could probably make him miss once or twice, but him posting would kill my energy storage. I've guarded some big guys or got switched on picks on to guys about that size and I can give max effort and at least slow them, but it is insanely taxing.
you just gotta bait him into that 5 step euro. You got this bruv.
tenor.gif

Is Beal that much better then Bradley. Bradley made all nba defense so he is quite the defender.
I know Beal is better offensively.

Is Beal that much better then Bradley. Bradley made all nba defense so he is quite the defender.
I know Beal is better offensively.

Avery Bradley 2X All-Defensive player- 36 games played.
17.7ppg 6.9reb 2.4 ast 47.5FG% 40.9 3FG% 76.2 FT% 1.3STL 1.8 TO 15.5PER

Bradley Beal - All rookie 2012-2013
48 games; 22.4ppg 3.0reb 3.7ast 47Fg% 39.2 3FG% 82.2FT% 1.0STL 2TO 19.6 PEr

Last edited:
He is better then Beal. So Boston having a better backcourt means they should beat Washington in a 7 game series this year. So no excuses.
Subjectively, it can go either way. Beal can go off for 30 any given night. Avery isn't the same, but he can definitely lock someone up.

I prefer Celtics to win but it'll be one got damn great series.

Potential playoff preview tonight,

Pacers vs Wizards

Heat are the hottest team in the NBA :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom