Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nets are the worse team in the NBA with only 9 wins. 6 have come vs the West. Two of those wins were against the Clippers and Nuggets. Playoff teams. What's your point?

The Nets still have a losing record against the West (6-10).

did i see that right? kings won?lol

saw the hawks washing the kings and watched john wick part 1 instead :lol:
Not sure if Schroeder or me out there.

Dude is wreckless with the pill man. Stopped counting at 6TO's in the 3rd.
3ast at the time.
They won't make it out of the first with his discipline and Dwights nonchalant attitude.

roll.gif

The Suns have a winning record vs the Leastern conference that was my point.

The East has a winning record in the Finals vs the West.

38 > 32

Congratulations to the West on the run over the past few years. Your almost caught up. That goes for every major sport. We have more titles across the board. Hopefully this forever ends the East vs West debate. The East is better in sports period.

The East has a winning record in the Finals vs the West.

38 > 32

Congratulations to the West on the run over the past few years. Your almost caught up. That goes for every major sport. We have more titles across the board. Hopefully this forever ends the East vs West debate. The East is better in sports period.

And the West has had a better record than the East 16 out of the last 17 seasons and it's going to be 17 outta 18.

Idk how my Kings managed to pull that off tbh.

Wouldn't be surprised if Wilson left to get those lmao, he wants outta Denver and he's pushing hard for it

Not sure if Schroeder or me out there.

Dude is wreckless with the pill man. Stopped counting at 6TO's in the 3rd.
3ast at the time.
They won't make it out of the first with his discipline and Dwights nonchalant attitude.
Schroeder drives me nuts he thinks he so much better than he is. Guess that's what makes him decent idk lol

Man the kings announcers are even sick of cousins pouting crying and complaining. Guy is really a big *****

Man the kings announcers are even sick of cousins pouting crying and complaining. Guy is really a big *****
He was pouring tonight for a different reason, he saw his team play better and win last game, without him.

Then tonight, ColliPark basically hits the game winner and Boogie tried not to be happy for him but he couldn't stoop that low and pouty....but anyway, his reason for pouting tonight was after the last win, the postgame interviewer asked Colli how they did it and he said "we just came together and everybody played hard and there was no crying about calls we just made the next play", or something like that.

I'm sure that really hurt Boogies feelings, because he knew Colli was talking about him and his constant whining on every whistle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom