Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They better hope they avoid the real Wall in the playoffs.
roll.gif

Perfect timing outta nowhere

Folks gotta learn not to make any declarations after the first few months of the season.. it happens every single year though

Safe bet is to wait til after Xmas

That "NT experts told us Bulls can't shoot" post was made after 2 games. TWO!!! :rofl:

Reminded me of that Animal Thug post when he thought Ryan Hollins was as good as Chris Bosh because their stats were similar after 5 games.

Minny fans, Carver, do the Wolves ever get emotional or show joy? C Webb brought up the point that they didn't look like they were having fun. I thought it was a silly notion but after watching them more I feel like he may be on to something
KAT honestly is the only one that does
but for the others I think it's their personality not that they actually don't care

Folks gotta learn not to make any declarations after the first few months of the season.. it happens every single year though

Safe bet is to wait til after Xmas

That "NT experts told us Bulls can't shoot" post was made after 2 games. TWO!!! :rofl:

Reminded me of that Animal Thug post when he thought Ryan Hollins was as good as Chris Bosh because their stats were similar after 5 games.

Ryan Hollins?? That's despicable

Ingram is going to be good when he gets that man weight. 

At least he looks good in the Purple and Gold.

Boogie even gets excited in a lazy way.

He doesn't even jump anymore, for rebounds.

He's like a young Zbo.

LAL tank job is something to be admired.

Will they ever play Serious Basketball again?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom