Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

That's the best they could ever play against the Warriors and it's not even close to enough. Blow that team up already, they ain't never getting over this hump.
So every other team in the west should just blow it up then, **** it
laugh.gif
They've had this big three for how long and have never even made the conference finals. It will never work no matter how many times people say it's good. I've watched this mediocrity for too many years. It just doesn't work period.

Never thought I would say Speights can't jump, but I really think he cant. Missed the dunk in the finals , got hung earlier this year. and let Livingston block his shot. Jalen Rose was right it seems his weight fluctuates during the season and it affects his jumping.

The Clippers just don't matchup with the Warriors.

Either Blake or DeAndre has to sit to end the game. They both get pulled away from the basket to guard KD and Green. DeAndre has to rim protect or he's essentially worthless on defense. So Draymond is going to be open alot. You possibly hide him on Iggy and force him to shoot, but Doc will have JCraw out there which negates any kind of defensive advantage. And Blake is going to have to matchup on KD which will ultimately lead to foul trouble. On the other end KD has improved defensively and at least coming off this injury Blake looks so weak he can't even punish KD down low. Just tuurrible. And of course you have Doc Rivers signature trash bench unit.

Clippers basically would have to shoot the lights out and hope the Warriors don't. Kinda like every other team in the league besides CLE and SAS that don't matchup talent wise. Unless they can sack up and do like OKC did last season with Adams and Kanter and just punish them on the boards on both ends. Which they theoretically should be able to do with Blake and DeAndre.

I feel the only team in the West that can match with the Dubs in offense is the Rockets and they would have to be shooting lights out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom