Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi gets mad respect from the refs.

Forget hand check, you can't touch the Man.
pimp.gif

Jordan Pippen Rodman. Did I really need to give these names?

I'm not gonna cosign a jersey retiring for a guy who had three productive seasons somewhere (then again Rodman got it there for only three seasons but I have Rodman over Rose).

If it happens I won't lose sleep over it cause that's franchise dependent and really a fan service thing, but if his exact career played out the way it did in San Antonio I wouldn't be calling for a jersey retirement.

Last edited:
KD is a clown. Dude needs to stop talking already as mind his damn business. Dude lame as hell. Acting like he got JaVales back the same way he was acting like he had Russ back in the interview with Russ and the media.

Shaq needs to smack KD.

Rose isn't getting his number retired. Cut it out.

He's not who you thought he was.

Also that MVP season was pretty much given to him regardless. Nobody else could've won it that year besides Dwight. It was a horrible year in the NBA. Bron wasn't gonna get it since he teamed up with Bosh and DWade.

Rose was #6 or#8 in scoring that season too. Most FGAs. :lol:

Last edited:
Jimmy Butler is going to surpass Rose in Bulls legacy this year if he hasn't already.

The Basketball Hall of Fame is the easiest professional sports hall of fame to get into. It's nothing like the Baseball, Hockey or even Football hall of fame.

Winning an MVP and averaging over 17 ppg for your career will get you in eventually.

When guys like Bill Bradley, Alonzo Mourning and Mitch Richmond are in. You HAVE to believe Rose will get in eventually. It's truly pathetic :lol:

Last edited:
That looks bad. Hope Griffin is good. That was DeAndres fault though.

Last edited:
Impressed with the effort from the Clips. Coming off the tail end of a back to back, you'd figure they'd be flat tonight.

Last edited:
Dippers midas whale tank for that 6 seed. They getting swept out the 2nd round if they stay in that 4/5 hole. 

This is Blake right here.:pimp:

He's punishing SAS bigs.
I hate that he didn't do this vs GSW.

For some reason, Blake wets the bed whenever he plays GS. IDK if it's a collective team effort focusing on him, or if it's Dray getting into his head.

Blake constantly complains

He got that from CP3. When two of your best players complain, it residues towards everyone else. That's why they blow these big games and can't ever take that "other" step. Hell, even Doc Rivers complains just as much :lol:

It's HILARIOUS :rofl:

If rose gets his numbered retired by bulls

Then the Atlanta hawks should retire Rasheed wallaces' jersey

I think that is exactly why they can't get over the hump.

I mean, in a 48minute game you see at least 12minutes of Real Time   'ing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom