Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All they have to do is swap TJ's minutes with Sergio's.
Sergio was better than TJ yesterday tho & hes more Oak slander from a Sixers fan to start ya day in the quote underneath :lol: :pimp:

So I went to the Sixers-Wizards game last night and I have to say that I hate Okafor even more now that I watched him in person. He is the laziest son of a ***** I've ever seen. They would have blown the Wizards out by 20+ points if Brett Brown didn't decide to play Okafor over Holmes for almost the entire 4th quarter. There's an insane difference between when he's on the floor compared to when Richaun Holmes is on the floor. He is so ******* bad on defense it's ridiculous. He just stands there and watches balls go by him or watches his man grab the rebound or put in a tip-in. Even when he "tries" to play defense he most of the time makes some stupid *** switch on a screen that he shouldn't have made and leaves his guy open for a dunk.

Embiid and Simmons didn't even come out and sit on the bench last night like they always do for games they're out for, especially home games that aren't even part of a back to back. They usually come out and warm up before the game regardless as well. There were a lot of disappointed kids that came out there to try and see them at least warm up. I'm pretty damn sure they're just pissed off about having to sit out games that they're perfectly healthy for. Tiago Splitter was on the bench for us in a suit so I'm guessing we're not planning on waiving him.

:lol: :lol: at the Oak slander. Dude really does suck smh. What seat were u in btw?

The worst part is that BC set the bar so low for Noel that we will be lucky to get scraps for Oak. :smh:

The worst part is that BC set the bar so low for Noel that we will be lucky to get scraps for Oak. :smh:

At this point i dont even wanna think about what we gon get back for Oak. Cant even showcase him cuz he sucks & hes still on a minute restriction smh

why antoine walker shirt tucked out like he just binged to much on thots and drugs and he just needs a few big macs before going to bed

Any chics messing with AW trying to make a quick comeup gonna be in for a disappointment when they find out their net worth is probably higher than his

C5hbJqfUoAAXiCx.jpg

laugh.gif

Youngest MVP ever
One of 3 players to accumulate 2500 points, 400 rebounds and 600 assist in one season.
3rd year player to LEAD his team to the ECF.

Not HOF worthy.

What has he done outside of that season?

Marc Stein reports the Lakes exploring buyout options with Jose Calderon. Presti better be on that phone. Semaj is literally the worst player in the NBA and our only backup pg

At this point i dont even wanna think about what we gon get back for Oak. Cant even showcase him cuz he sucks & hes still on a minute restriction smh

SMH...two 2nd rounders for a guy who was projected to go #1 overall if not for the injury.

But yeah, I just don't understand how an athlete that young with all that potential just not play hard. Oak has so much to prove but does not hustle for the ball at all. 0. It just boggles my mind how lazy he is. Plus he is the exact same player he was in his rookie year. Did not develop anything new. Nothing. Zip. His ceiling has become Enes Kanter as a bench player.

Last edited:
Jose Calderon could be bought out by LAL

Sources say that Calderon, if he winds up hitting the open market, would instantly become a target for both the Golden State Warriors and the Houston Rockets.

The Rockets, in particular, have vowed to be aggressive in their pursuit of veterans such as Bogut and Calderon after clearing an additional $3.5 million in salary cap space through their deadline-day trades that shipped out K.J. McDaniels and Tyler Ennis.

Golden State could have an open roster spot as soon as Sunday, with guard Briante Weber's second 10-day deal coming to an end after the Warriors play host Saturday night to Brooklyn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom