Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So do people really think the spurs can make the finals this year?

I'm doing my rounds online and quite a few people have the spurs in the finals and winning the finals. :lol:

Gsw gonna sweep ginobili and Parker into retirement

Rudy Gobert has the Wizards shook. They can't do anything in the paint. Only had one FT attempt in the first half. They're well on their way to another loss.

Having an elite rim-protector does wonders.

First time watching Utah this season, him and Favors have the Wizards front line looking pitiful. Can't get a rebound or shot up around them at all. Gobert also is one hell of a screener, you're not getting around that frame at all and if he rolls to the rim it's a wrap

So do people really think the spurs can make the finals this year?

I'm doing my rounds online and quite a few people have the spurs in the finals and winning the finals. :lol:

Gsw gonna sweep ginobili and Parker into retirement
I do. Shrugs.

Man Boogie came down and busted Adams right in the chest on the 1st play, and gives the squeegie faced "what did I do" look to the ref after the tech.

Its painfully obvious at this point in the season that the referees association loathes Cousins.

He's gotta completely readjust his attitude and learn to play "chess" with the referees this offseason.

Otherwise he's going to be detrimental to every team he plays for.

Its painfully obvious at this point in the season that the referees association loathes Cousins.

He's gotta completely readjust his attitude and learn to play "chess" with the referees this offseason.

Otherwise he's going to be detrimental to every team he plays for.
How can he not see this man............I want to slap him 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom