Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do teams beat the Rockets?

There is a way to have success against them.

Hope they miss 3s then out-rebound them. That's why Memphis can kick rocks

What about teams like SA, LAC & Utah?

Utah is basically the same as Memphis, just younger. I'm up in the air with LAC cause even as well as they've played in and out of injuries, I really don't know what to think of them. They'd have to really get to a certain point in the playoffs before I say they're dangerous. As far as the Spurs, I see them quietly winning 60+ games then quietly being eliminated in the second round tbh.

Last edited:
Rose is putting up 17 and 4. In what world is that a bad season? He's still blowing by defenders when he has an opening.

Utah is basically the same as Memphis, just younger. I'm up in the air with LAC cause even as well as they've played in and out of injuries, I really don't know what to think of them. They'd have to really get to a certain point in the playoffs before I say they're dangerous. As far as the Spurs, I see them quietly winning 60+ games then quietly being eliminated in the second round tbh.
Breh, you know damn well you can't just say stuff like this lol

Chris HaynesVerified account‏@ChrisBHaynes 13m13 minutes ago

One team, league sources tell ESPN, with interest in newly released backup point guard Brandon Jennings: Washington.

*Briante Weber in Charlotte, so Jennings wouldn't make much sense. I think...

Rose is putting up 17 and 4. In what world is that a bad season? He's still blowing by defenders when he has an opening.

It doesn't matter bro. The advanced trigonometric analytics say if you don't make free throws nothing matters. But if you shoot 40% from the field with good free throw numbers you are goat

Last edited:
Breh, you know damn well you can't just say stuff like this lol

Are they not a very big and lengthy team who eat up rebounds all throughout games? Outside of Memphis' experience, I'd low-key rather play them than Utah :lol:

Last edited:
I don't believe in any teams but the warriors and to a lesser extent the Cavs. Everyone else are pretenders *shrug

Last edited:
Are they not a very big and lengthy team who eat up rebounds all throughout games? Outside of Memphis' experience, I'd low-key rather play them than Utah
laugh.gif
Oh yeah I misunderstood your bigger point then. Yeah I'd rather play Memphis lol

You gotta watch the games to see that he really doesn't do anything to help a team win. Def not a PG, much better served as a 6th man.

I just checked and Rose's ts% and efg% are as good as they've been in 5 years :lol:. His fg% is better than it was when he won mvp. I guess he's continuing to not be good tho because free throws. He just needs to get out of that toxic environment in sacramento and he'll be fine

Last edited:
I just checked and Rose's ts% and efg% are as good as they've been in 5 years :lol:. His fg% is better than it was when he won mvp. I guess he's continuing to not be good tho because free throws. He just needs to get out of that toxic environment in sacramento and he'll be fine

I'm just waiting for the statisticians to catch up and put TS% and OMAF on the stat overlays during games. They schleep apparently.

Rose just doesn't seem to Love the game enough to be Elite.

Strikes me as the guy who would rather be sleeping Til' Noon and running trains on scallywags with the HS homies.

And more power to him if so, just remember his comment about not wanting to be sore at future PT confer fed or soemthing

The knicks are a bad overall team & a lot of that has to do with not putting their players in position to succeed & strive at what they do best. I'm not saying Rose is at no fault, because defensively he could be better & he does have a fair share of plays that would be easier if he handed the rock off.

However Rose right now would be best suited playing on a team that Runs a lot and allows him to get into the paint. He still can breakdown a defense & is hard to keep in front of you.

Unfortunately for him there aren't to many teams in playoff contention that are in need of a Score first PG. The spurs would be interesting if Pop didn't have so much loyalty to TP.

23% shooting from deep, 54% at the rim both of which are well below league average. Free throw attempts few & far in between, all of that equate having to take a lot of shots to get that inefficient 17ppg. He's almost at 1 point per shot. That's awful.

The 4 assists are accompanied with 2.5 TOs.

Not impressive at all. On a good team, he's coming off the bench at this point.

Last edited:
Rose would be better coming off the bench for a good team. Leading the bench he'd be perfect. He's just not starting PG material on a playoff team in today's NBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom