Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Karl Malone had on these

pacif621202_86189_jb.jpg

Turn off the A/C in Oracle and let homie bake (see. Spurs series)

Honestly, lock down everyone else and make Lebron beat you by himself. He matches up too well with the Dubs.

ive always said this but it seems teams want everyone else to beat them.

id let bron score 70 if it gets everyone out the game and tires bron

Great pickup by the Bucks with Jones.

Must really have a bad rep around the league though considering what's happened with him.

Use to talk to a chick and her roommate was T Jones sister.

This was right around the time he got into Kentucky and she mentioned a lot attitude issues he had. Sister was the one that would have to calm him down on a lot of things :lol:

Last edited:
ive always said this but it seems teams want everyone else to beat them.

id let bron score 70 if it gets everyone out the game and tires bron

I thought about this as well, but I don't think that works. They need to do what the Spurs did and make LeBron a shooter from the perimeter. I'd shut everyone else down, but I'm not giving LeBron the lane to the paint.

Let me give you a great example of how good Lebron is.

Today, Derrick Williams is a beast.

Ten days ago, he was a laughing stock.

He looks like he's back on the Tucson Campus handing out that work to College kids.

Everybody knows how good LeBron is but will not acknowledge it until he retires.

I saw Derrick Williams take a bunch of shots in the Celtics game that made me think "Wow I can't believe he shot that"

like clockwork... a team that has 8-9 lottery picks on it suddenly isn't as good as the team that everyone called extremly top heavy at the beginning of the season.

Ever since Miami, anyone but Bron has a bad game they're washed/ overhyped. They have a good game it's because Lebron made them good. EVERY year. The Cavs W/o Bron as constructed right now is better than every team in the East with MAYBE the exception of the Raptors, but we're gonna act like they'll be scraping for 8th seed w/o.

Also i haven't seen more than 1-2 people who see the Warriors beating a healthy Cavs team w/o KD. IDK what else you would want the Cavs to Add in order to be "Equal"

As constructed they have what many people believe is a

top 10 player of all time
A top 5 scorer in the league & one of the best closers
A top 5 PF in the league who's also a knockdown shooter
TWO of the top 20 three point shooters of all time (as far as shots made)
A dominate rebounder
A PG who was just starting and putting up 13 & 6
A C who started for a 73-9 team last year
And Shumpert, D-Will & RJ to complete the bench (nothing special here, all guys who were brought in because they fir Lebrons game)

But nah, this roster isn't nearly as talented as the Warriors :lol:

I think it's unfair to say this Cavs team isn't as good as the Warriors. They may not have as good of a starting line up as the Warriors, but the depth on the bench makes up for it.

The Cavs are covered in EVERY position now.

Bogut, Frye, Korver, Derrick Williams, Deron Williams, Shumpert, Richard Jefferson

Warriors bench:

Iguadola, Livingston, McGee, West, Ian Clark, Matt Barnes, Looney, McCaw

Obviously the Cavs have the better bench.

Last edited:
like clockwork... a team that has 8-9 lottery picks on it suddenly isn't as good as the team that everyone called extremly top heavy at the beginning of the season.

Ever since Miami, anyone but Bron has a bad game they're washed/ overhyped. They have a good game it's because Lebron made them good. EVERY year. The Cavs W/o Bron as constructed right now is better than every team in the East with MAYBE the exception of the Raptors, but we're gonna act like they'll be scraping for 8th seed w/o.

Also i haven't seen more than 1-2 people who see the Warriors beating a healthy Cavs team w/o KD. IDK what else you would want the Cavs to Add in order to be "Equal"

As constructed they have what many people believe is a

top 10 player of all time
A top 5 scorer in the league & one of the best closers
A top 5 PF in the league who's also a knockdown shooter
TWO of the top 20 three point shooters of all time (as far as shots made)
A dominate rebounder
A PG who was just starting and putting up 13 & 6
A C who started for a 73-9 team last year
And Shumpert, D-Will & RJ to complete the bench (nothing special here, all guys who were brought in because they fir Lebrons game)

But nah, this roster isn't nearly as talented as the Warriors
laugh.gif
There is definitely NO excuses for Cleveland not winning this year. Before the season started, with the addition of KD, clearly on paper, the title was the Warriors to lose but now even with a healthy KD, Cleveland should be considered as favorites with their additions.

Don't know too many teams running with two starting 5s but ah well. It's the league of today.

One thing that should be deaded now is that Lebron doesn't have enough help.

There is definitely NO excuses for Cleveland not winning this year. Before the season started, with the addition of KD, clearly on paper, the title was the Warriors to lose but now even with a healthy KD, Cleveland should be considered as favorites with their additions.

Don't know too many teams running with two starting 5s but ah well. It's the league of today.

One thing that should be deaded now is that Lebron doesn't have enough help.

There's def more pressure on LeBron to win now. Def. no more excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom