Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 friggin quarters, Russ 40 points, FOUR OTHER STARTERS with 4 points, TOTAL.

Yeah, OKC got some talent tho, sure. :rolleyes
I mean Adams struggled and the rest of their scorers come off the bench. Dipo is out right now.

Abrines/Roberson/Domantas start :rofl:

You're in a vacuum with that post.

Aminu was beasting. Our 4's couldn't stop him.

Jusuf though, so smooth.
Folks were worried about losing Plumlee passing

Jusuf > Plum and it's not close

Westbrook shot OKC out that game. My goodness he was taking some terrible shots the last few minutes

Aminu was beasting. Our 4's couldn't stop him.

Jusuf though, so smooth.
Folks were worried about losing Plumlee passing

Jusuf > Plum and it's not close

Yup. Never got the people that thought it was a bad trade for Portland.

He wasted two or three back to back possessions around the 6 minute mark of the 4th and I didn't like that.

Then he started spreading it but OkC couldn't buy a bucket. went around 5minutes without scoring but Russ killed the momentum wasting those few possessions, it definitely bit them but it started way before his last couple of bad shots.

Portland played a pretty good game, it's easy to see how much better we are than them though.

I think Denver should be worried for that 8spot, will Jokic keep them there, or will Jusuf take his new team to the 8th, will be fun to watch.

Russ put up 36 of them thangs
laugh.gif
+ the free throw attempts.. good god
laugh.gif

I said this reminds me of the 05-07 Kobe Lakers but Kobe would let Lamar do something every now and then. :lol:

Russ just like I'm shooting every shot, and making the pass for every shot, and I'm getting your rebounds.

the problem with the pels is cousins and davis would combine for 76 and the rest of the team would put up 10 points.

that team does not fill out well lol

1 for 11 from 3 from klay

2 for 11 from 3 from steph

at what point do you say hey why dont i try something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom