Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All around and more complete basketball player yes. I can't give Wall the nod the last two years based off Curry going to the Finals and winning MVP. Although those same skills Wall is better at still apply. You wanna go deeper then let's break down the two rosters the last two seasons.

So Steph is really the same player he just isn't the guy anymore with the addition of KD. Therefore he's not a viable MVP candidate and somehow Wall gets the nod this year, but you said he was the better overall player in previous years yet gave the nod to Steph. Nothing has really changed. Steph's numbers are nearly identical to his 1st MVP campaign, with a slight dip in shooting percentage.

Gonna be interesting to see how Wall and the Wizards perform in the playoffs. I'll be thinking about the collector the collector posts during each game lmao

blud i was thinking the exact same thing. out of the east, I absolutely love watching the wiz. wall of fame and beal street probably my favorite back court not named steph and klay. but damn, i can't wait to see them get bounced ouf the 2nd round now

Last edited:
Lol at thinking Iggy led the Warriors to anything. Without curry that team wouldn't even make the playoffs. I swear one bad season (which in reality is actually a great season just not up to Currys standards) and NT flips the script.

You see what you said?
Who the hell comes from back to back MVP in the regular season and has a bad "season" the next year?

Curry is trash. The dude is and always will be a chucker who's circus shot 3s just happened to find a away into the basket.
When someone plays defense on him, none of that happens. which is what has been going on since the NBA finals. Nobody is letting his fraud *** get that weak ish going ever again. They know how to play him. Now he is an average player.

There is a reason he didnt win Finals MVP in 2015. They didnt win because of him.

Last edited:
Y'all really wilding for engaging this ****. :smh:

If ****** got stupid views, you go at em 1 time, after that if they can't see the light, you just ignore the posts.

We've seen this time and time again.

So Steph is really the same player he just isn't the guy anymore with the addition of KD. Therefore he's not a viable MVP candidate and somehow Wall gets the nod this year, but you said he was the better overall player in previous years yet gave the nod to Steph. Nothing has really changed. Steph's numbers are nearly identical to his 1st MVP campaign, with a slight dip in shooting percentage.

Wall didn't come into 2016-17 with a title contending team. They started 7-13.

Wizards have the best record in the NBA over the last 25 games. That includes beating GS. With or without KD most people will tell you GS is the better team. You can't use KD as a excuse in that case.

Gonna be interesting to see how Wall and the Wizards perform in the playoffs. I'll be thinking about @The Collector posts during each game lmao
Exactly my gawd. I wasn't even like this when the Pacers were first overall seed few years back 
mean.gif

Lol at thinking Iggy led the Warriors to anything. Without curry that team wouldn't even make the playoffs. I swear one bad season (which in reality is actually a great season just not up to Currys standards) and NT flips the script.

You see what you said?
Who the hell comes from back to back MVP in the regular season and has a bad "season" the next year?

Curry is trash. The dude is and always will be a chucker who's circus shot 3s just happened to find a away into the basket.
When someone plays defense on him, none of that happens. which is what has been going on since the NBA finals. Nobody is letting his fraud *** get that weak ish going ever again. They know how to play him. Now he is an average player.

There is a reason he didnt win Finals MVP in 2015. They didnt won because of him.

24.8/4.4/6.3 on 46%/40%/90% = trash...but otto porter is the second and third coming of christ on NT. okay.

View media item 2354778

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: you tellin me that a lebron led team lost to an injury prone, bad knee having-iggy led team?? :rofl: :rofl:

that says more about the cavs than it does steph's deficiencies and GSW. #alternativefact

Wait...
So we forgot that Love and Kyrie were injured right?

Aw ok.
Next

Wall didn't come into 2016-17 with a title contending team. They started 7-13.

Wizards have the best record in the NBA over the last 25 games. That includes beating GS. With or without KD most people will tell you GS is the better team. You can't use KD as a excuse in that case.

Wiz aren't a title contending team now either though. And haven't been the past 2 seasons so I'm just confused on the logic. I'm not using KD as an excuse, he's been the best player on GS this season and therefore the only true MVP candidate they had. Steph is still Steph just with a slightly diminished role. And the point about leading below league average offenses before this season is a good counterpoint as well.

He's BEEN on that @ryanjumpman420 and @JumpmanFromDaBay level :lol:

He disappears when it's going bad....and pops up when it's going good.

Never forget. His old SN was @BowB4Me

Somebody put him up on the summer jam screen a few weeks ago with the foolishness he's been spewing for 3yrs.

Just gotta ignore him :lol:.

You just mad most Wizards fans respect me more as a fan then you. Your a Curry Stan. The Wizards fans on NT don't respect you.

Wizards had a losing record when I left this thread and had a losing record when I came back. Stop lying to make yourself look good.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: you tellin me that a lebron led team lost to an injury prone, bad knee having-iggy led team?? :rofl: :rofl:

that says more about the cavs than it does steph's deficiencies and GSW. #alternativefact

Wait...
So we forgot that Love and Kyrie were injured right?

Aw ok.
Next

Wait...
So we forgot that Lebron lost a 7 game series of 1-on-1 to Iggy???

Aw ok.
Next.

see, I can create dumb, asinine ******** too.

Great argument. Never change NT.

Can't wait for the Wizards to win it all and Otto Porter is the finals MVP

John Wall has definitely improved, but I think the Wizards success is do more to having Beal healthy and Otto having a breakout year shooting wise (up 10% from 3pt range last season). The looks he gets are largely due to Wall, but you still gotta knock those shots down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom