Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phx has a good young core, plus they still own all of their picks.

But Booker is the goods, but not to the point yet where he is actually leading that team, so no to MIP, because what has he improved really, he is still a phenomenal talent, but not very different from last year.

I like Booker, but dude needs to elevate his game. He has to do more than just score. I'd like to see him get more assists and or boards

Last edited:
I mean, other than saying it wasn't beautiful.... he isn't lying! Rose's game was not gonna last at the rate he was going. And it didn't last. He was already having back spasms in his 2nd-3rd year.

I like Booker, but dude needs to elevate his game. He has to do more than just score. I'd like to see him get more assists and or boards

Dude is 6'6, he can/should be able to get more boards at least. Him and TJ Warren.

He only 20 so he should get a lil more rebounds in the future but his game is kinda soft so I wouldn't expect him to be down in there getting 6+ a game.

Serious question.

Can James Harden win Most Improved Player of the year ?

Stepped his game up so much this year and impress with what he's doing with the rockets considering the people he got over there.

All he did was inflate his assists in MDA's system. Everything else is the exact same.

Serious question.

Can James Harden win Most Improved Player of the year ?

Stepped his game up so much this year and impress with what he's doing with the rockets considering the people he got over there.

All he did was inflate his assists in MDA's system. Everything else is the exact same.

He's actually trying on defense now too

I think he's gotten better at setting his teammates up as well, the system has boosted the stats but his game has matured

Last edited:
He only 20 so he should get a lil more rebounds in the future but his game is kinda soft so I wouldn't expect him to be down in there getting 6+ a game.
True, he hasn't even begin to scratch the surface of his potential, I'm saying, I expect great things from him, that or maybe I'm too optimistic, but that kid is going to be great.

Splash Bros about to feast on the Knicks today
pimp.gif
My Warriors 
pimp.gif

It's only his second year and he plays on a team with no identity/leadership.

Once they finally commit to a rebuild, he will flourish.

I don't expect him to ever be a true superstar but I see him being very similar to Bradley Beal with a little more upside just because of his size and age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom