Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind, players decided the MVP. Oscar and wilt weren't liked as much as Russell

I was going to add that tidbit. With OKC's recent slippage Russ is going to have to settle for the player's MVP unless they go on a run to end the season.

man I just can't see Russ winning it cause there's no precedence for it. He has an argument though

Going to be hard to get that triple double average now with Sabonis shoting 14% from 3 since Jan, I think McBuckets even is shooting like 18% since he got here, BD is playing the most horrendous rotations like for some reason still starting Sabonis
The day Oladipo comes back and we need zero from Semaji, he gets 1o minutes.

2 games before that he was DNP.

Okay let me get this straight, OKC signs Cole and gets Oladipo back but Semaji's minutes go up?
laugh.gif

What could have been with OKC...had 3 of the top-10 players in the NBA on one roster. And all we got left are hypotheticals. Sam Presti was looked at as a genius at one point. Thunder gonna make a fascinating 30 for 30 in a few years.
Not today okay. 
Thank you.

It's not ridiculous

Since I posted "pay me now" on 1/4/2016 (they were 11-26), Heat have gone 20-8. To add insult to injury, the Heat won the game on 1/4/16

NT jinx is undefeated
I thought Dion would be a good addition to the heat. I liked what I saw from him last year in the playoffs.. Okc goofed letting him go after that solid playoff showing.

My bets looking legit right now. Lot of ball left to be played though.

Russ is having the 06 kobe year.. Kobe team was way worse tho.. Smush, Luke and kwame starting....

Dirk the Legend. Him and Duncan were my favorite power forwards of the 00s. He's going to be missed.

Last edited:
I asked David Fizdale if he's given any consideration to not starting Chandler Parsons: "No. Not at all. Chandler helps our ceiling grow."

I've got to stay with Chandler and continue to try to grow his game with Marc and Mike. I'm trying to figure out what two pieces can complement those three guys (Mike, Marc, Chandler) the best."

Practice - Fizdale: That's the problem, the whle image of this group is that if we're underdogs and don't win it, that's ok. No! I won't settle for that. I'll continue to shuffle until I find something that gives us the best chance to hold that trophy. And if people don't like it, they can kiss my ***.

:rofl: that Lionel Hollins language -- well, looks like Chandler will continue to stink it up in the starting lineup this season.

Last edited:

I asked David Fizdale if he's given any consideration to not starting Chandler Parsons: "No. Not at all. Chandler helps our ceiling grow."

I've got to stay with Chandler and continue to try to grow his game with Marc and Mike. I'm trying to figure out what two pieces can complement those three guys (Mike, Marc, Chandler) the best."

Practice - Fizdale: That's the problem, the whle image of this group is that if 'we're underdogs and don't win it, that's ok. No! I won't settle for that. I'll continue to shuffle until I find something that gives us the best chance to hold that trophy. And if people don't like it, they can kiss my ***.
roll.gif
that Lionel Hollins language -- well, looks like Chandler will continue to stink it up in the starting lineup this season.
**** yall paid him a max deal. You guys just gonna look even dumber having him come off the bench

So looks like Vlade chose the Hield deal over one that would have netted the Kings D'Lo and Randle. Part haste on his part, part infighting in the Lakers FO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom