Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Rockets got GS tomorrow...yikes
Russ has Kawhi
pimp.gif

I know DGreen will be the one on him but the narrative is Russ vs Klaw, it's a great follow up after the Orlando showing.

OKC will win, he will be against another MVP candidate while he does it, and Harden loses tonight. 

All good things

Last edited:
Russ getting MVP b. OKC derserves this.

really might be co mvp tho
I was saying earlier  that the Scoring Title will be his consolation prize.

I think it makes it easier on the Voters knowing he has that to fall back on.

i swear if russ doesnt win, its a travesty. and then MVP isnt truly rewarding individual accomplishment.

Bruh averaging a triple dub, gonna end up with more than Os, and will get the scoring title.

f nba if he doesnt win bro. there literally nothing more this guy can do fam.

its lowkey starting to piss me off to even think he doesnt win. bro making history and they just gon shrug it off like they did kobe because his teams record isnt the best. that ho stuff.

No player has ever led three different franchises to win the championship.

LeBron can make history by signing with the Lakers and literally putting the organization on his shoulders to win the title before he retires.

Dare to imagine it?

Last edited:

No player has ever led three different franchises to win the championship.

LeBron can make history by signing with the Lakers and literally putting the organization on his shoulders to win the title before he retires.

Dare to imagine it?
lmao yo what

Now y'all see what kinda nonsense we had do deal with on a daily basis.

With Magic in the fold, all sorts of magic can happen. I don't think its as farfetched as it seems, especially if CLE defends its title in poor fashion come playoff time

i swear if russ doesnt win, its a travesty. and then MVP isnt truly rewarding individual accomplishment.

Bruh averaging a triple dub, gonna end up with more than Os, and will get the scoring title.

f nba if he doesnt win bro. there literally nothing more this guy can do fam.

its lowkey starting to piss me off to even think he doesnt win. bro making history and they just gon shrug it off like they did kobe because his teams record isnt the best. that ho stuff.
Russ has this locked up. Guaranteed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom