Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If healthy Lowry is the best point in the conference.

But he ALWAYS breaks down at some point after the all star break & hobbles into the postseason. I can't take him over Wall Kyrie whoever b/c I can't trust his body.
SHHHHHH STOP MAKING SENSE.

No one pays attention to Kyle Lowry until it's playoffs and the guys playing at 50% health is really the problem.

He's the best pg in the East and has been for two years plus.

I just gotta start adding the word healthy to my posts I guess.

Last edited:
He actually wasn't :lol:,dude was plagued by injuries all series but still played through...probably to their detriment

Oh ok. He wasn't healthy so it doesn't count. He's not healthy this season either so I guess he'll remain ahead Wall forever because he's never healthy.

Grant Hill had top 10 player all time potential so i guess he belongs in the top 10 because he was never healthy. Come on y'all.
Literally said verbatim that I can't take him over Wall :lol:

SHHHHHH STOP MAKING SENSE.

No one pays attention to Kyle Lowry until it's playoffs and the guys playing at 50% health is really the problem.

He's the best pg in the East and has been for two years plus.

I just gotta start adding the word healthy to my posts I guess.

Stop it. It's been the same thing the past few years. Y'all call Kyle the best PG in the East, reference the above average offense the Raps run, he gets hurt, and they get bounced every year. He can't stay healthy so that alone should do it but he's not really better at anything than Wall besides shooting. He's not even a far better scorer, if at all. Not a better defender. Not a better distributor. Not a better rebounder. Like, he's not better and hasn't been better.

"Above average"? It's an elite offense which he drives and the team falls to pieces when he gets hurt/isn't on the floor.

I'm not talking about who I would take on my team because that's a totally different argument and health would factor into that, I am simply talking about talent and Kyle is the best of the pool.

Of course he benefits from having Bron but the thing is Kyrie ain't just going along with the ride. Dude is the closer on that team. You put Lowry on the Cavs and he can't do what Kyrie does, he ain't built like that.

The cavs are like 4-25 without Bron these past 3 years, and before that been a lottery team. Forget those records but do you see what the cavs look like when Bron is on the bench, kyrie a solid player but I'm not about to overrate him. And yea I think Lowry would shine just as much if not more than kyrie playing next to Bron.

Last edited:
"Above average"? It's an elite offense which he drives and the team falls to pieces when he gets hurt/isn't on the floor.

I'm not talking about who I would take on my team because that's a totally different argument and health would factor into that, I am simply talking about talent and Kyle is the best of the pool.

Because the wizards don't fall off a cliff without John? What?! If we're talking talent (skill) he literally has a single skill better than John. He's absolutely not more talented. The only argument for him is efficiency/team efficiency. But Kyle the individual is not better than John the individual.

The cavs are like 4-25 without Bron these past 3 years, and before that been a lottery team. Forget those record but do you see what the cavs look like when Bron is on the bench kyrie a solid player but I'm not overrate him. And yea I think Lowry would shine just as much if not more than kyrie playing next to Bron.
MO Williams looked like an all star next to LeBron and a bunch of trash. Kyrie is Marbury.

Of course he benefits from having Bron but the thing is Kyrie ain't just going along with the ride. Dude is the closer on that team. You put Lowry on the Cavs and he can't do what Kyrie does, he ain't built like that.

The cavs are like 4-25 without Bron these past 3 years, and before that been a lottery team. Forget those record but do you see what the cavs look like when Bron is on the bench kyrie a solid player but I'm not overrate him. And yea I think Lowry would shine just as much if not more than kyrie playing next to Bron.

You starting the playoffs tomorrow, who you taking Lowry or Kyrie.

Pressure's on guess who ain't gon crack!

Because the wizards don't fall off a cliff without John? What?! If we're talking talent (skill) he literally has a single skill better than John. He's absolutely not more talented. The only argument for him is efficiency/team efficiency. But Kyle the individual is not better than John the individual.
he still hasn't explained what lowry does better [emoji]128514[/emoji]
and the healthy thing is a cop out.

when bron is on the floor, his gravity lets kyrie shine. when kyrie out there by himself.... he has to depend on his handles. and though he has the flashiest handles in the league.... theyre not the most effective. before u get upset, we all can agree kyrie has the best layup package in the league. period. the only reason we know that, is cuz he always has to make tough layups and he does it with english in the craziest ways. but... hes making those crazy tough layups... cuz his handles didnt get him free.

really pay attention to kyrie when hes dancing. more than half of the time, he doesnt lose his man. he only gets the first step on them and theyre right on his hip but his layup is god-tier so it doesnt matter. kyries handles are overrated when it comes to EFFECTIVENESS. when u look at a jamal, harden, cp3, and sometimes steph... when they start dancing on you... you're dead.

kyrie isnt a great shooter either. this is his best season ever, but before that he was a 19 and 4 pg. thats not great by any stretch of imagination.

Last edited:
Wall>lowry>kyrie
A kyrie led team is getting a top 5 pick every year. LeBron makes life easier by handling every thing else so all he has to do is score (which he is unbelievably good at).

this myth that kyrie doesn't create space with his handles has to stop
then you threw jcrossover in there [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Wall>lowry>kyrie
A kyrie led team is getting a top 5 pick every year. LeBron makes life easier by handling every thing else so all he has to do is score (which he is unbelievably good at).
yep and he in turn makes it easier for LeBron because he's a closer.
everything in this post is facts.

Wall>lowry>kyrie
you making to much sense (tek as well). Kyrie Hella overrated cause he plays with LeBron, and I like Kyrie. He just ain't all that.

when bron is on the floor, his gravity lets kyrie shine. when kyrie out there by himself.... he has to depend on his handles. and though he has the flashiest handles in the league.... theyre not the most effective. before u get upset, we all can agree kyrie has the best layup package in the league. period. the only reason we know that, is cuz he always has to make tough layups and he does it with english in the craziest ways. but... hes making those crazy tough layups... cuz his handles didnt get him free.

really pay attention to kyrie when hes dancing. more than half of the time, he doesnt lose his man. he only gets the first step on them and theyre right on his hip but his layup is god-tier so it doesnt matter. kyries handles are overrated when it comes to EFFECTIVENESS. when u look at a jamal, harden, cp3, and sometimes steph... when they start dancing on you... you're dead.

kyrie isnt a great shooter either. this is his best season ever, but before that he was a 19 and 4 pg. thats not great by any stretch of imagination.
Prime Crawford would literally have his man go the complete other way everytime

dawg watch the finals from last year lol
almost all of the cavs offense was kyrie and bron isos.
he has to do those layups because of help defense [emoji]128514[/emoji]
so ignore this entire year. even tho this is his best season ever. rate him solely based on a stretch of 7 games last year. got it.

Prime Crawford would literally have his man go the complete other way everytime
listen.... that shake an bake? the double behind the back kyrie loves? all that came from crawford. steph handles are crazy too but theyre HEAVILY based on the threat of him shooting at any moment. harden has my favorite set of handles. once he sizes u up, ur already dead. stepback. dead. euro. foul and dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom