Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay healthy [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️. He's a better scorer but not because of skill, he just is more aggressive. And that really stands out for me. I know John will go out guns blazing and I see Chris be timid too much for my liking. However, I won't say that you're wrong because you're not. I'm just partial to John and think that this year is the beginning of his real prime. Like Steph about 4 years ago
Nah I feel you and I've had my gripes about CP's aggression a few times.

My only disagreement here is that his lack of aggression isn't due to timidness or stat protection, I personally think it's fatigue. I don't think he's conditioned enough to go guns blazing like a wall or westbrook. He gets tired when he has to overextend himself like that and score. Regardless, I would love to see him shoot more. He's way too good of a shooter to not shoot more often. But even more than being a great shooter, he can get to his spots in the midrange with ease, making his lack of shooting at times even more frustrating.

I think since he's come back from Injury, the Clippers are like 7-1 or something like that when he takes 15 or more field goals and only 4-8 when he doesn't. Shame.

Congrats to Pat Ewing. Probably would be a head coach in the NBA by now if it weren't for big man bias but still a good look for him.

Kemba is better than Lillard
post-29405-CM-Punk-wtf-face-gif-imgur-wha-gvG4.gif

Actually I'd rank them like this:

Curry/Westbrook/Harden

Wall/CP0

Lowry/Dame/IT2

Kemba/Kyrie/Conley

Kyrie top 10. Not Top 5 though.

if Kyrie is top 10....he's 10.

definitely agree

Wow Kyrie not a top 10 PG? Not top 5? Welp my time here is over guys that's my que.

See yall come playoff season :pimp:  

He's definitely not top 5.

Lowry/Lillard/IT2 are better. He's in that next tier with Conley/Kemba.

View media item 2391004
Kemba and Conley are the same group with Kyrie?

kyrie is a helluva a PG (dribble, passing, scoring, finishing at the rim, CLUTCH shooting) but placing him out the top 5 is not surprising at all. if it weren't for Lebron, kyrie would be seen as just a good pg on an abysmal cavs team he was leading. his teams would be a perennial 8th seed at best in the east.

idk about kemba, but conley is vastly underrated

no one showin love for my dude pretty ricky rubio though??

Last edited:
conley is VASTLY underrated. i love his game. i wonder what would take him to the next level? What's his weakness?

people been saying conley is underrated for so long that he isn't underrated anymore, especially with that contract.

Kyrie at 5?

Would love to know your reasons (outside of scoring.)

Pretty simple. Kyrie as a #2 option....is more valuable than Kyle or whoever else rounds out the bottom 5 of PGs in the league. And Kyrie is #5 to me. But not by much. If you argued a few other of those guards were better....you'd have a case. Of course, playing with LeBron makes things very simple for him. But his ability to close, and score efficiently from everywhere on the court while remaining aggressive can't be overlooked.

I've been noted on here to talk on Kyries many weaknesses for years....but I've grown to really appreciate what he's good at in the right role.

I talways root against Kyrie....but he's an animal when the moment is at its tensest. Same feeling I get in my stomach when Big Ben is down 6 against my Ravens with under two minutes to go....I get with Kyrie.

Pure sickness in my gut knowing that the ***** will put pressure on the defense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom