Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Not dissimilar'
mean.gif

Simmons is at least more 'magic' than harden or jokic tho. But again if Bron and giannis didn't work as true pgs I don't see why Simmons would
I'm too young to remember Showtime live...but looking back at these type of videos. These dudes were the goods.

Russ gonna win the MVP and be eliminated by harden. Both sides win I guess

Basically my thoughts as of 3 weeks ago. Tbh I wouldn't mind if they gave it to Kawhi, cause then no one would care or notice. Would almost go down as an asterisk year.

Last edited:
SLAM went to every team and asked who's in charge of the aux cord.

Read more at http://www.slamonline.com/music/every-nba-team-locker-room-dj/#1OAdzXOijC6TYHcq.99

"We actually don't play too much music in the locker room. Before every game we have a highlight tape of the previous game that a coach (Brett Gunning) puts together and he picks the music. Usually all depending on what city we're in, which is funny. So if we're in L.A. it could be YG or Kendrick. In New Orleans it might be Lil Wayne. He's always trying to surprise us and make himself look cool." —Sam Dekker

This is surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom