Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is also a lot of emphasis or importance put on outside shooting or just shooting in general here in this thread.

But the bullies are doing well because they're shooting the piss out the ball right now. Otherwise they might not be doing so well. Or is that bit your point?

I agree.
People also think it's impossible to have any kind of success eith Rondo because of ball dominance, then combo that with Wade and ball dominance and Butler with ball dominance it didn't look good "on paper".

Three "high IQ" guys but also, two Champions in Wade/Rondo. 3Wade is still one of the coldest out there when he wants to be. Lopez gets no love either.

There is also a lot of emphasis or importance put on outside shooting or just shooting in general here in this thread.
Yep I even thought looking at this team wondering how in the hell this is gonna work out. I agree Lopez (and Gibson) are underrated. 

But the bullies are doing well because they're shooting the piss out the ball right now. Otherwise they might not be doing so well. Or is that bit your point?

It was my to my point not just my point. PJ mentioned that folks were concerned with their shooting of the 3ball and I was just pointing out that the emphasis was on shooting in general. I do agree that they might be struggling more if they weren't shooting 50/40 but I wasn't trying to say that folks weren't justified in saying they had no outside shooting or that they needed it, but moreso saying they've shown so far they can knock down a few jumpers here and there, enough where they aren't disrespected and left alone on the perimeter.

Last edited:
It was my to my point not just my point. PJ mentioned that folks were concerned with their shooting of the 3ball and I was just pointing out that the emphasis was on shooting in general. I do agree that they might be struggling more if they weren't shooting 50/40 but I wasn't trying to say that folks weren't justified in saying they had no outside shooting or that they needed it, but moreso saying they've shown so far they can knock down a few jumpers here and there, enough where they aren't disrespected and left alone on the perimeter.
Basically, your point is good enough shooting is good enough. Doesn't have to be elite shooting

Basically, your point is good enough shooting is good enough. Doesn't have to be elite shooting
Pretty much

2013 NBA Draft Class -- 0 All-Star selections through three seasons; $682 million combined in rookie contract extensions

I can't imagine these deals will look anything less than horrible. It's not like the cap went up 50%. The biggest spike already occurred?

Rubio out indefinitely.

Man dude needs to drink some Milk. 

Thibs stuck with a Rookie PG

Rubio been deadweight since he entered the league. He just doesnt make his team better. Dude's a career .368 shooter :x
But honestly who would want him? IMO Jeremy Lin is better than him. If I was Minnesota I'd trade Rubio for anything I could get and start Dunn with Jones as his backup.

Last edited:
Rubio out indefinitely.

Man dude needs to drink some Milk. 

Thibs stuck with a Rookie PG

Rubio been deadweight since he entered the league. He just doesnt make his team better. Dude's a career .368 shooter :x
But honestly who would want him? IMO Jeremy Lin is better than him. If I was Minnesota I'd trade Rubio for anything I could get and start Dunn with Jones as his backup.
Wildin.. you've clearly never watched us play and your one source is the boxscore

Last edited:
Wildin.. you've clearly never watched us play and your one source is the boxscore

Believe me I've watched Minnesota games through the years and never liked Rubio or thought highly of him. Not into players missing shots.
I understand his shot isn't there but the man can defend his *** off..Saying he's deadweight led me to believe you've only seen a handful of games

Sad Rubio is injured once again but also hopeful that Dunn can turn it around and be the Wolves 3rd straight ROY.

Carlos Boozer just slid into my homeboys sister dm's, offering to fly her and her friends out :rofl:

She's underage too :smh:

Last edited:
Dudes acting like Rubio died moved on. Elbow sprain. He'll be out a month tops.

Thibs already said that he wanted Dunn as the starter by about 20-25 games into the season.

Writing is on the wall, he's going to be traded eventually.

Chicago is playing at an unreal level right now.

Both Wade & Jimmy are shooting 55% from 3 :rofl:

Top 4 in FG%, 3PT%, eFG%, & TS%. #1 offensive rating.

They've been the best offensive team in basketball.

Their shooting will inevitably regress to the mean, but I'm gonna try to catch every game before it does. They're incredibly entertaining right now. Rondo is really pushing the pace.

Spurs should try to do whatever they can to trade for Rubio, he would be perfect there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom