Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- How good of a player Deron Williams was when he was in Utah.

- Some would say he was better than CP3 at his best

Those people were some goofballs. Deron was never even close to CP3.

"Why do people still think Chris Paul is better than Deron Williams?"
I just don't understand it. It was debatable like 4-5 years ago even though I sided with Deron back then but now it shouldn't even be a question who's better. Deron Williams is:

A better scorer
Can play above the rim
Faster
Equal level passers
Better transition player
IMO a better defensive player because he can guard much larger players and locks CP3 up almost every time they play.

I don't see how its even a question. I flipped to the Clippers Nets game real quick and got to see Deron Willams cook up Chris Paul as he usually does, but this times he's playing on the Nets against a stacked Clippers Roster. Chris Paul has just always had an enormous hype machine behind him, while Deron Williams is relative unknown.

This post by Antidope always gets me :lol:

Funny how it says unfiltered and then they censor him cursing 
laugh.gif

Q: The Rolling Stone article came out recently that characterized you guys as ‘work friends.’ For years, you constantly told us you two were ‘brothers.’ Which is it?

A: We were brothers. We are brothers. When you do a story for Rolling Stone, we talk and then he writes the story how he wants to write it. He came up with that term on his own.

**** like that makes you not wanna give any more interviews :lol:

Do wonder if the Grant trade sets up a Roberson trade down the road (as in a few months).

Well said from KD

But this is the NBA and the NBA is the entertainment business. The people want the romanticized rift between KD and Russ and they want it to be more than basketball. Adds to the storyline and makes for great television. It is what it is.

The only thing I don't like is KD acting surprised about the media setting it up this way. Like come on, you knew how this was gonna look when you made the decision to go to gsw. Live with the response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom