Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever it was that said Orlando might be the worst team in the league was right. 
'Twas me.

Which is surprising because Vogel is a good coach, so I figured he could at least coach them up to being a good defense (basically the Thibs Effect).

Elfrid Payton cheeks 
sick.gif
facts. 

wtf is up with dlo. just turned on the game. dude is a no show or did he get injured? 

^^lebron and oden look like they could be brothers. 

Last edited:

Got a feeling KD is going to try to hang 50 on Portland tonight.

He always goes at Portland when he visits. Seems like he always wanted to prove them wrong with the Oden thing.

He also was always made at this white chic for not backing it up on him at this party. You see KD in his Sonics gear (just got drafted) in the edge of the photo. She told KD he wouldn't make it and she wanted Oden who was going to be a star

View media item 2217266

KD was also mad that people didn't recognize him in public as much as Oden. I remember @CP1708
Posted a picture of himself and Oden on niketalk a while back and he said KD was on the plane too but he didn't know who he was at the time. I can't find the full sized pic, maybe CP can post it.
View media item 2217271

Cavs can't miss. Kinda annoying cause this was a game that was winnable until they hit every big shot down the stretch.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
On to the next one.
But rockets play like this, they will win a good amount of games.

Last edited:
Cavs can't miss. Kinda annoying cause this was a game that was winnable until they hit every big shot down the stretch.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
On to the next one.
But rockets play like this, they will win a good amount of games.

This. There were two stretches where they pretty much lost momentum. Really could have stole this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom