Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

People keep posting Lebron led all players in stats graphic like tha means something. He put up stupid numbers in 2015 too...so what was the difference beetween 2016 and 2016

A healthy Myrie. 

Sans his 2011 debacle, LeBron has beasted in Finals.

The difference between the 2015 and 2016 Finals is Kyrie stealing Steph's soul.

Shhhhhhh Bron did it all by himself with no help from anyone. He defended all 5 positions and scored all the points while his teammates sipped margaritas on the bench.

No one said this during that time, so don't attempt to make that happen now :lol:

No one said Kyrie was giving Steph buckets? Or are you talking about the bron did it by himself thing which was just said two pages back?

The Lebron did it by himself thing, which was probably said by someone who has an affinity for trolling and should have been glossed over anyway. Logical people know that Lebron didn't do it by himself.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by friscostylez  

i miss seaman
frown.gif
Nah, **** that.

Also, this was a top 5 post in the thread last year.

http://niketalk.com/t/629224/the-20...t-wishes-to-lamar-odom/22200_20#post_23842191

soon as bogut went down, the odds against the cavs went down..

far from the biggest upset in the NBA playoffs.. debatable in the finals

Orlando was pretty heavily favored over Houston '95, I think

lakers were pretty heavily favored over the pistons in '04
agreed...people need to chill. . Many people thought the Cavs had a shot last year. Based on the Cavs taking the warriors to 6 games, missing two starters.. ....no on biggest upset

Last edited:
For GS to not able score in the last 3 minutes of the game is still almost unfathomable for me. Steph will never be forgiven from me for that. He went full stupid down the stretch.

Pistons ain't that crazy to me. Malone was hurt and pistons even during the time everyone knew they had a great four core
nope. Back then no one thought the pistons had a shot before the series started. No one. Everyone thought pistons were food and the real finals happened in the western conference playoffs..

Last edited:
Seaman disappeared off of the face of the earth since the finals. Doesn't even post in the comic book threads anymore.

For GS to not able score in the last 3 minutes of the game is still almost unfathomable for me. Steph will never be forgiven from me for that. He went full stupid down the stretch.

Its just sickening to me. What gs did.

Last edited:
soon as bogut went down, the odds against the cavs went down..

far from the biggest upset in the NBA playoffs.. debatable in the finals

Orlando was pretty heavily favored over Houston '95, I think

lakers were pretty heavily favored over the pistons in '04
You mention Bogut's injury & completely gloss over Malone's :lol:

He was actually hurting them more by suiting up because he couldn't move at all.

'95 Magic were led by a 22 yr old & 23 yr old and were in their first finals appearance.

Last edited:

I've never felt so weird watching a basketball game during those last 3 minutes. The tension on the floor and in the crowd went through my TV into my living room, and it's like time had stopped and there was silence. The atmosphere for the basketball world during the end of that game was bizarre.

Last edited:
None of those teams were 73-9 tho

Lebron defeated the greatest regular season team of all time from a 3-1 deficit

I honestly don't think I could watch the finals if GS and the Cavs match up again. I just can't.

Its like trying to drink a vodka you once liked after it made you throw up too many times. Just can't do it.

I've never felt so weird watching a basketball game during those last 3 minutes. The tension on the floor and in the crowd went through my TV into my living room, and it's like time had stopped and there was silence. The atmosphere for the basketball world during the end of that game was bizarre.
This.

I had so much anxiety watching that 4th quarter and I'm not a fan of either team.

I'd still put both paws on all of those dudes if the opportunity presents itself. I'm still tight over the finals meltdown. They lost me so much bread, a lot of those dudes owe me some knee caps.

I would say warriors were the bigger upset because the lakers weren't a historically great team. And Malone was hurt
malone wasnt hurt till game 2 of the finals.  talking bout before hand. lakers had kobe and shaq. dont care about records. Kobe and shaq  won 3 rings together

lakers >warriors. facts are they arent the biggest upset. thats not even an opinion. i posted the proof. 

Last edited:

he's not being compared to people that havent won chips tho b. He's compared to those that have. and their winning percentage is higher.

None of those teams were 73-9 tho

Lebron defeated the greatest regular season team of all time from a 3-1 deficit

no he didn't. the cavs did though.

So is it a team sport or not?

2 different conversations.

It is a team sport. But there are still best players on the team. Teams win championships.

When comparing best players though wins come into play.

I know you guys are bored, we've been talking about a washed ohio dude for the past 8 hours.

Here's something to make you smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom