Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say he's not good, I said he'd come back to earth. What's funny is that you're saying he won't but he's already started to. Was shooting 48% from the field and 66% from 3 before tonite. Down to 44% from the field. Went 1-3 from 3 and dropped to 58% from 3. But I guess I'm just hating.

A career high in points, I think he scored 15 of them in the 4th quarter and OT and he sealed the win with his basket and the foul and then knocking down all three of his free throws in the last 20 seconds or so of OT and he's "coming back down to earth."

I really shouldn't even bother with you. I'm sure I'll see you try to trash Simmons and whoever we get with our next top 3 pick plus the pick your Lakers will finally be handing to us in the next draft.

Rudy adding to this video collection tonight 
mean.gif

Rudy can still play.

Whoever gets him is getting a rental though right, unless he's sent where he wants to go, basically.....right?

Rudy can still play.
Whoever gets him is getting a rental though right, unless he's sent where he wants to go, basically.....right?
where does his marginally less medicore *** wanna go?
I don't know.

I know what he's shown this year compared to last year is surprising.

I wouldn't want a guy like that tbh, and OKC was trying to makes moves for him.

He told George Karl when he arrived in Sactown, "welcome to Basketball Hell"

It's kind of like Deng, when he plays Atlanta, he hits them for 20/10/5/3/2/1 every damn time( I guess because of what Ferry said), but otherwise he's like just going through the motions getting a check.

Last year in Miami, they could have pulled out a few Playoff wins, but I think he was done for the year and wanting to go fishing.

He was playing 40 minutes a night taking like 3 shots.

Kind of messed up but I get it.

Last edited:
I thought Rudy was playing better as of late? Only team I've heard Rudy said he had interest in was Miami and that wouldn't happen unless Kings wanted Mion and McRoberts or assembled some picks for Dragic... which would be a stretch

I thought Rudy was playing better as of late? Only team I've heard Rudy said he had interest in was Miami and that wouldn't happen unless Kings wanted Mion and McRoberts or assembled some picks for Dragic... which would be a stretch
He is. Very good all around actually.

Unless it's the last shot of the game

Rudy is playing Great.

It's surprising to me because of how average he was last year in comparison

I'm a fan of Rudy Gay. I think he gets alot of unwarranted hate. Had the Grizz' never traded him, he'd have a much better and respectable reputation and most likely career.

Rudy was never a bad player. He just always played in demoralizing situations.

Na, he was DeRozan lite for many years, he played on some great Memphis teams.

He's just gotten much better and expanded his game this year, he must be up late checking them Hoopshype salaries with Wall.

He tryna get out of Sac and flourish.

Na, he was DeRozan lite for many years, he played on some great Memphis teams.

He's just gotten much better and expanded his game this year, he must be up late checking them Hoopshype salaries with Wall.

He tryna get out of Sac and flourish.

Real rap. 08-11 Rudy Gay was nice as hell.

I remember him shooting close to 50% from the field and averaging about 20ppg.

It's so weird to see him not be the freak athlete he was. I saw the man revert to a Euro and get fouled instead of yamming it on the break like he used to do.

Rudy still putting on for Baltimore...so that's my guy :hat

I remember sitting Courtside watching Clips / Grizz back when OJ was on Memphis and being enamored with Rudy's size (pause)

He's huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom