Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs, Mavs, and Pacers are in need of an upgrade at the PG spot. If Rondo can get a contract, so can Rose.

I don't see the Spurs wanting a player like Rose at PG.

Don't really fit with the Pacers, either. Plus they have Teague

I can definitely see Dallas throwing money at him.

That's if Dallas doesn't end up with a top 3 pick and choose a PG.

Derrick Rose is the best player on the Knicks. The only way the Knicks will have a semblance of playoff success is if Kristaps and Carmelo give the keys to Rose and let him lead the team and be the no.1 option.

The only really difference I see in Rose game is him not dunking. I dont even remember the last time homie dunked a ball.
you're trolling they're best player is KP

Derrick Rose is the best player on the Knicks. The only way the Knicks will have a semblance of playoff success is if Kristaps and Carmelo give the keys to Rose and let him lead the team and be the no.1 option.

The only really difference I see in Rose game is him not dunking. I dont even remember the last time homie dunked a ball.

Dipset pls

Derrick Rose is the best player on the Knicks. 
I don't know why but this got me 
roll.gif

KP > Melo > Jennings > Rose > Noah

That team needs Langston Galloway and Tim Hardaway JR in the worst way

Joeuger says they're going small now and that cousins will play the 5

Didn't cousins literally just say he wanted to play the 4 and play with a shot blocking big?

This is going to work out for sure

Cousins has no business at the 4 anyway. He just doesn't want to be the anchor on defense.

Good win for the rockets over the Jazz. 31-10-3 for Harden.

Also this was the dagger.

Last edited:
thats yall boy Rubio right there trying to make a highlight reel of everything :lol: . bum

Damn Wes is shooting 31% from the field this season? :smh: . def one of my favorite players in the league but damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom