Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ is also getting a good amount of contested rebounds, he just wants it more than everyone else.

Thunder Up
pimp.gif

Unwritten rule for the OKC bigs to let Westbrook get the rebounds to ignite fast breaks.

Y'all will get us next time 
laugh.gif
 Knicks giveth and the knicks taketh away 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

KAT looked like he took the loss pretty hard though, I thought he was crying for a second. He's gonna come out on friday looking for blood 
mean.gif
Yeah.. I think the kid just wants to win and he's putting all the pressure on himself.. thinking he has to do it all on his own. It's a good and bad way to think.

Bench was outscored 43-5 some ish like that.. Thibs needs to trust the bench. Make Tyus the backup PG and have Dunn play the 2 with the second unit.. he ain't ready. 
Remember when I said Thibs was overrated
yes 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Russ is having an awful offensive game, but his effort is always the same. This would have been a surefire L but he made sure it was a W.

This.
How can you hate I think he finds more ways to win a game than even Kobe did. Kobe wouldn't go the lengths at times but can Russ do this in years to come.

The rebound argument? [emoji]128580[/emoji] Y'all ain't seeing this man snag offensive boards from opposing bigs?

Effort alone he should have respeck from every basketball fan.

Russ is an engine that runs nonstop but I've always wanted to know if he can keep this up for an entire season

If Anyone thinks Russ' rebounds strictly come from him "hunting" them they clearly aren't watching him play. Sure he may chase a couple a game but the large majority you see him skying over bigs to grab them and ignite the break and also a few offensive boards as well.

What he's doing is nothing short of extraordinary.

Yeah.. I think the kid just wants to win and he's putting all the pressure on himself.. thinking he has to do it all on his own. It's a good and bad way to think.

Bench was outscored 43-5 some ish like that.. Thibs needs to trust the bench. Make Tyus the backup PG and have Dunn play the 2 with the second unit.. he ain't ready. 

yes 
tired.gif

Come on man, did you watch the game!?

As a wolves fan, I haven't seen defense like this fourth quarter performance since the KG and Sealy days.

Last edited:

yes |I  

Come on man, did you watch the game!?

As a wolves fan, I haven't seen defense like this fourth quarter performance since the KG and Sealy days.
Yes I did..I've watched every game :lol:

What did I say that was wrong? It's acceptable to you that we only had 5 bench points..ok. What didn't you agree with

I agree the fourth quarter defense was great. We need that in all 4 quarters.

Last edited:
Russ is having an awful offensive game, but his effort is always the same. This would have been a surefire L but he made sure it was a W.
Agreed. He just went bonkers in OT
Russ is also getting a good amount of contested rebounds, he just wants it more than everyone else.
He bullied Porter and Beal for a free throw rebound at the beginning of OT.
If Anyone thinks Russ' rebounds strictly come from him "hunting" them they clearly aren't watching him play. Sure he may chase a couple a game but the large majority you see him skying over bigs to grab them and ignite the break and also a few offensive boards as well.

What he's doing is nothing short of extraordinary.
All of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom