Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasnt Gary Payton guilty of doing this at times in his Seattle days??

Yes. When people call it the Mark Jackson Rule, I always just say "you mean the *insert '90s wing player here* rule?" Mark Jackson must have had a great publicist.

giphy.gif
We men

He Man

View media item 2287553

Russell Westbrook now has 4 games this season in which he's missed 20 or more shots. Twice as many as the rest of the NBA combined.

Mamba Blood.

They are so suspect.
They feel like an old OKC team who jut moves the ball better.

Well, maybe if OKC moved the ball with Westbrook and Durant things would have turned out differently. The Warriors had 30+ assists for the 25th time this season. Rest of the league has 6 games.

They are so suspect.

Well, maybe if OKC moved the ball with Westbrook and Durant things would have turned out differently. The Warriors had 30+ assists for the 25th time this season. Rest of the league has 6 games.
Yea what does this have to do with the price of tea in China?

Last edited:
They are so suspect.

point was, besides kd being on the roster, they're literally nothing like any okc team ever. or Seattle if you wanna be picky.

Last edited:
Damn Giannis took off almost from the free throw line for a dunk today and I didn't notice it live. Only in the highlights.

They are so suspect.

point was, besides kd being on the roster, they're literally nothing like any okc team ever. or Seattle if you wanna be picky.
My point was dejavu. KD took the worst thing about OKC which was the lack of ability to get a stop when needed, killer instinct or ability to close, and installed it in a well oiled machine. They're just a prettier OKC now, with no edge. This is the Cavs year.

Last edited:
My point was dejavu. KD took the worst thing about OKC which was the lack of ability to get a stop when needed, killer instinct or ability to close, and installed it in a well oiled machine. They're just a prettier OKC now, with no edge. This is the Cavs year.

What the hell are you talking about? You're just trying to find any reason possible you can put them down. They're still the best team in the league. I do not care if they blew a 13 point lead in Cleveland. Nor do I care what happened in the last three games of the Finals last year, that was a different team than this one. They are absolutely nothing like any OKC team ever. If any of your OKC teams were like this Warriors team KD would still be there and him and Westbrook would have some rings by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom