Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A designated veteran extension would have paid Cousins an estimated $209 million over five seasons depending where the salary cap is set in 2018-19. If Cousins instead re-signs with New Orleans, a five-year deal would now pay him an estimated $179 million. And Cousins would leave more security on the table to sign elsewhere, as the most he could get would be $132 million over four years.
:x

Damn $209M to $132

Toronto couldn't have given that same package plus 1 more pick for boogie? All sorts of teams feeling dumb for not making moves

I hope ad and boogie dominate
Maybe if the Kings didn't have 325823 centers on the roster already, a package centered around Valanciunas, Powell and a pick could've worked. But as it turns out, the Kings really love Hield.

Craziest thing to me: if the Pelicans took Murray over Hield like they should have, this deal doesn't get done. Only reason this got done is because Vivek loved Hield as a prospect :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

whats with sac and always trying to get more guards 
laugh.gif
 cant wait to see that sac offense though 
sick.gif

whats with sac and always trying to get more guards :lol:  cant wait to see that sac offense though :x
Vivek sold his stake with the warriors because he thought he could build a team just like them.. So he'll draft guards who can shoot until he finds a Steph and Klay

@SeanDeveney Pels offered Tyreke Evans, 2017 1st rounder and future pick for Jahlil Okafor. Same package for Cousins, but with Buddy Hield added. BUDDY!
The Sixers goofed.

also how did sac not take either jrue holiday or terrance jones from the pels in the trade? thats ridiculous giving up your allstar big man 

Yeah trading Buddy for cousins was mad stupid :rolleyes

I mean it's robbery since buddy trash so cousins for him great, just don't see AD working well together on court with the trash guards they have on that team.
I agree outside of jrue it's a little sus...but two bigs who can score from anywhere.... I think they'll find a way to make it work

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom