Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Maybe Uncle Robert will finally get the permits to finish building the 40,000 person stadium.

Read AB wanted 6 million, which really isn't unreasonable.

Bradley made 4 million for a fight nobody was asking for...

You give AB that 6 million knowing at least the dude can promote the hell out of the fight,and it's not a boring one stylistically.

Man GGG has one fight in mind and its Canelo. Who ever his tune up fight is...is just that a tune up fight. How people gonna criticize him for fighting Brook. He wants his belts and his money and Cenelo is that dude.

Just let the champs fight the Champs i feel like its not that hard :lol:

Can't blame Broner for "pricing" himself out. He's not even top 5 in the division. He better get paid for that L. We all know what the Pacquiao camp is doing. Let them see if Thurman or Spence price themselves out :lol:

Man GGG has one fight in mind and its Canelo. Who ever his tune up fight is...is just that a tune up fight. How people gonna criticize him for fighting Brook. He wants his belts and his money and Cenelo is that dude.

The canelita fight would bring the most money, but i think 3G really wants billy hough saunders for that last middleweight trinket.

With that reasoning, we might as well let Linares fight Thurman then.

Or Jermell Charlo fight Crawford.

Last edited:
 Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn  51m51 minutes ago
Done deal: P4P king @chocolatitobox will move to face Carlos Cuadras for a title in his 4th division 9/10 at @theforum on @HBOboxing #boxing
JSK-Kamegai II is supposed to be on the UC for this fight but HBO doesn't want to televise it 
mean.gif

indifferent.gif

SAN FRANCISCO  — Even though the result of the Pagara-Juarez fight was not the one he had hoped to achieve, for ALA Promotions President and CEO Michael P. Aldeguer, the show must go on.

Aldeguer will motor to Los Angeles, away from the scene of the nerve-wracking battle at San Mateo Event Center, to meet with Zanfer Promotions people Tuesday (Wednesday Philippine time) to try to finalize the Nietes-Estrada world flyweight title fight on September 24 at the StubHub Center in Carson, California on Pinoy Pride 38.
http://www.philstar.com/cebu-sports/2016/07/13/1602229/nietes-vs-estrada-next-ala-promotions-us

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn  51m51 minutes ago

Done deal: P4P king @chocolatitobox will move to face Carlos Cuadras for a title in his 4th division 9/10 at @theforum on @HBOboxing #boxing

JSK-Kamegai II is supposed to be on the UC for this fight but HBO doesn't want to televise it :smh:  :stoneface: .

HBO :smh:

That UK exposure should surely help GGG get that fight against Sanders. He should say, "Hey Bj, be a good Lil Canelo and give me my belt." [emoji]128064[/emoji] oh man watch out below..lol...

I wonder how Pacquiao is going to respond to Angel Garcia's trash talk. Is he going to just grin and be diplomatic? If the fight is somehow close, we know Garcia is more likely to get the decision.

if swift takes that pac fight i cant hate on him for ducking anymore... hopefully that fight goes through... if the fight doesnt happen swift should still fight 1 of these guys thurman, porter or spence

I wonder how Pacquiao is going to respond to Angel Garcia's trash talk. Is he going to just grin and be diplomatic? If the fight is somehow close, we know Garcia is more likely to get the decision.

All the years of mayweather talkin down....angel cant say anything he hasnt heard :lol:

Arum only makes in house fights! I take DSG vs Pac with a grain of salt. There's only 2 fighters in the running, Vargas or Crawford

Not sure about PED's but hes had weed in his system before.

I think hes takin this fight a lil more serious then hisnlast few fights. Dont quote me on that.

Side note- how the hell does de la hoya think canelo is gona sell out cowboy stadium this september? That ho is gona be empty.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom