Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

30 day jail sentence.
He showed up late to his court date and told the judge he was late bc he thought someone put a roofie in his drink

The judge wasn’t buying it, he follows Broner on SnapChat and saw him wilding out at the club last night

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
30 day jail sentence.
He showed up late to his court date and told the judge he was late bc he thought someone put a roofie in his drink

The judge wasn’t buying it, he follows Broner on SnapChat and saw him wilding out at the club last night

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Homie is a bozo :rofl:

Broner is a dam idiot and so are the people on his team.

He might get that floyd treatment and get out early so he doesnt ruin his body and career.

30 day jail sentence.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GGG coulda easily fought the next mandatory like hes been doing, but he CHOSE to fight a welterweight instead.

What mandatory are you speaking of? He just took care of his IBF mandatory Wade, WBA Jacobs dont want none, and he was just elevated from interim to full WBC champ.

The IBF would've found another "stumblebum" for him to handle, it's not that difficult to just go through the rankings for the next guy. And I see Tureano Johnson saying he's planning on fighting this year, that could've been the next move

Ward would have wanted GGG to move up, which GGG wasn't willing to do. So Ward went to light heavy. It's just crazy how he's so willing to fight a "big welterweight" who he himself said was "too small"

Yeah, another reason why he just looks lame making this fight. He's playing games just like Canelo but dudes are hard pressed to give him a pass for some reason. And again, if dude wants a money fight and pub, I'm not mad at him I guess, he's 35 already. But I just don't want to hear everybody saying **** like this was a good move, and he couldn't find anything else, after everybody finished ******** on Canelo. Either they're both lame or the cherry picking is excusable for both.

Last edited:
Broner is a dam idiot and so are the people on his team.

He might get that floyd treatment and get out early so he doesnt ruin his body and career.

Nah

2 different crimes.

Broner is being charged with felony assault and aggravated robbery.

Definitely serving more than 90 days.

I don't really buy that Ward was serious about a catch weight under 168 after a 3 year layoff.

I hope he doesn't regret it later. Chino could've made the same amount in 2-3 fights. (Although that doesn't include PPV money - which Argentinians eat off of + Floyd's payout for making him switch gloves for no reason)

I respect Lennox Lewis...now. When he was active I wasn't a fan, but back then I didn't much for the craft and only cared about the drama and excitement. The younger me thought he was boring and too technical, the me now thinks he was a truly great heavyweight. If he didn't have those hiccups against Oliver McCall and Hasim Rahman he'd probably be considered right next to Ali as the GOAT.

George Foreman giving Joe Frazier a buttwhooping was the saddest thing I've ever seen in sports . The second fight was rough too

Whoever was in charge of matchmaking, promoting, broadcasting, etc. should be hung for that travesty. There was absolutely no reason for Ali at his age to be in the ring with Holmes that night.

Back
Top Bottom