Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Part of me wants to think that Kell Brook truly believes in himself and will actually come to fight. But I am starting to think it is just a money grab.

Last edited:
So GGG is ready to fight tomorrow if he needs to. Brook is in the middle of fat camp.

Khan and Brook are made for each other. Can't believe they're rivals and not best buds

It's common knowledge in the UK that he's pretty heavy. It was an issue even years ago when he was younger, so he probably can not force himself down to 147 anymore. He might have started this camp in the 180's.

Last edited:
kell brook was and is always a big 147

its a lil suprising hes weighing a lot more that GGG

he might be putting on a lot more weight to fight at middleweight or just not in that phase to lean out in his camp

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn  4h4 hours ago
Per @GoldenBoyBoxing, Saunders wont be on the #CaneloSmith PPV because he turned down a fight with Gabe Rosado. #boxing

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn  2h2 hours ago
Golden Boy also said when names such as Curtis Stevens and Willie Monroe were suggested for Saunders to fight they were also turned down.

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn  33m33 minutes ago
Saunders ran from GGG and now he's turning down all his victims too (Stevens, Rosado, Monroe). lol
 billyjoesaunders ‏@bjsaunders_  3h3 hours ago
@danrafaelespn @GoldenBoyBoxing fat boy don't talk **** [emoji]128579[/emoji][emoji]128579[/emoji]!

billyjoesaunders ‏@bjsaunders_  18m18 minutes ago
@danrafaelespn ok bring me your mother you fat **** and I'll bend the slag over ) you talk a lot but you need to get of your fat ***

billyjoesaunders ‏@bjsaunders_  18m18 minutes ago
@danrafaelespn and get some of that flap off you fat Grease Pig [emoji]128405[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

billyjoesaunders ‏@bjsaunders_  17m17 minutes ago
@danrafaelespn you put me in the mind of a paedophile hw can you talk boxing [emoji]128514[/emoji] and all your middleweight boxers in US are Bums!

billyjoesaunders ‏@bjsaunders_  13m13 minutes ago
@danrafaelespn get a statement of golden boy why I'm not on the bill! But plz sort your over sized fat head out you Paedophile
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Billy *** Saunders went on on obese Daniel. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

People are quick to talk about how Floyd ducked people but no one is saying much about pax man ducking Crawford.

It's partly Crawford fault too, he put on a stinker to allow Pacquiao or any prospective opponent to use the "he doesn't sell" excuse.

Last edited:
It's partly Crawford fault too, he put on a stinker to allow Pacquiao or any prospective opponent to use the "he doesn't sell" excuse.
Stinker? B/c he wasn't running into Postol's punches?

He did what he had to win, but he needed to put the exclamation point on the fight in order to be a superstar. Of course he shouldn't have just stood there and put his hands down. I will still watch his fights because I am a boxing fan. This was his chance to put himself over with the public or the casual boxing fans, and he didn't deliver.

He did what he had to win, but he needed to put the exclamation point on the fight in order to be a superstar. Of course he shouldn't have just stood there and put his hands down. I will still watch his fights because I am a boxing fan. This was his chance to put himself over with the public or the casual boxing fans, and he didn't deliver.
This

He mentioned after the fight that he could have KO'd Postol but didn't want to take the risk because that is for those $100.00 PPV paydays, but in reality he isn't anywhere close to ever being a part of a event like that. 

Pac had MAB, Morales, JMM, and ODLH to propel him to superstardom.  Floyd had Chico, Gatti, DLH and was able to create a persona that allowed him to become perhaps the most successful heel in the sports history. 

Guys like that are not around right now for Bud, which means he needs to walk through guys like Postol.  He throughly outboxed him but that's not why people buy PPV's. 

Last edited:
Man if y'all don't stop [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] PAC been fighting bums! Rios, Chris and now Jessie haaaaaaa! He hasn't fought an ELITE fighter in awhile (TBE embarrassed him). Please don't bring up Bradley lol

Back
Top Bottom