Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Man this is Mike Tyson all over again good/ bad

Knockouts and bad opponents

It's not his fault though

Thank god for the fast count from the ref there. You know he wanted to see this end before Wade got himself killed.

Wade got up and told the ref he wanted to continue, most fighters would say no. That's respect.

Last edited:
i dont know if GGG is fighting bums or hes just that good... regardless props on another knockout win... dude is no joke though

Man someone please step up and give GGG some competition.

This was a glorified sparring session for GGG.

Yeah after that first knockdown Wade's eyes said "yeeeeeah I ain't got nothing for him" lol. Big props to Wade for even stepping foot into the ring. They say there's always a punchers chance but this kid had ZERO chance.

Light work for GGGod. Easiest $500k Domonic Wade made in his life. 
laugh.gif

I just don't see how anyone can possibly badmouth GGG. He's the most brutal middleweight I've seen in a loonnnng time, and it's just a matter of who does he kill next if Canelo doesn't step up.

LOW KEY 3G BE FIGHTING BUM *** ******!! Everyone so quick to talk down on canelo but al least he's fought big names!!! Hell I woulD look going against bum *** fighters..

LOW KEY 3G BE FIGHTING BUM *** ******!! Everyone so quick to talk down on canelo but al least he's fought big names!!! Hell I woulD look going against bum *** fighters..

:lol: The bum *** fighters GGG has blown out would treat you like GGG treats them, light work. Don't kid yourself.

This!!

And don't get me wrong I like GGG, seems cool but he hasn't fought anyone and it's a shame

Wade did his thing man. Can't complain about his effort.
Time for GGG to hit a home run and face Ward. Forget Canelo, his people don't want that fight

Man this is Mike Tyson all over again good/ bad

Knockouts and bad opponents

It's not his fault though

Yyyyyep. And I was a kid when Iron Mike was coming up in the 80s and I watched every one of his fights from '86 on, and this is EXACTLY that same type of excitement from that time. I think that's why I love GGG so much -- he's a mini-Mike.

Back
Top Bottom