Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

I feel like that excuse can't last too long. Similar to all the dudes trying to claim they ate contaminated meat now that they got popped for Clen and all. A UFC fighter is trying to claim the kangaroo meat he ate was contaminated. At some point you can't let it slip anymore.

Last edited:
I think Sharapova is beyond guilty and it hurts her case and the case of other Russian athletes that they've been caught but stranger things have happened.

Gabriel Montoya[emoji]8482[/emoji] ‏@Gabriel_Montoya  2h2 hours ago
I'm told Povetkin's team is claiming he used #Meldonium through January, which is why his sample has trace amounts. 1 of several. #boxing

Gabriel Montoya[emoji]8482[/emoji] ‏@Gabriel_Montoya  2h2 hours ago
The problem with Povetkin's alleged story is that I'm also told Povetkin's 3 prior samples came back negative. #boxing #microdosing

Is there a heart epidemic in Russia? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Would love to see Gabe KO him :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Being honest though, would love to see anyone KO Chavez Jr :lol:

Edit: Just saw that he said at 168. Guess Chavez is still up to the same BS. Get a way smaller fighter to come up, probably miss weight himself and pay him extra, claim he won a big fight :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
I am paraphrasing what Floyd just said on Showtime. He said the fight his vs McGregor can happen if the fans demand it. I thought they were both attention whoring, but now I am starting tot hink they are serious. It's a win-win situation for both.

I am paraphrasing what Floyd just said on Showtime. He said the fight his vs McGregor can happen if the fans demand it. I thought they were both attention whoring, but now I am starting tot hink they are serious. It's a win-win situation for both.
Of course it is...Connor pulled out UFC 200 so he can properly train for Floyd 

Dana White know what he doing...

I can only wonder what Floyd could've been if dude could read. He's not a dummy... if he just wasn't so damn ignorant...:smh:

It all make cents now.

About billions said he has a huge fight in september

Mayweather was talkin down this past cinco de mayo

September is mexican independence.

He said he started the rumor, meaning he convinxed mcgregor to get out of ufc200

Bottom line maywheather said that he is the A side, that means mayweather is gona dance circles around him all night.

lets just say floyd does come back hes not losing his last and only fight which will be his 50th and big money pay day...i highly doubt he fights GGG because they are just 2 different weight classes which doesnt makes sense... thats like saying why not GGG fight ward then? but i hope he does fight 1 more time to get thar 50th W maybe against garcia but he will wash any welterweight but errol spence :lol:

lets just say floyd does come back hes not losing his last and only fight which will be his 50th and big money pay day...i highly doubt he fights GGG because they are just 2 different weight classes which doesnt makes sense... thats like saying why not GGG fight ward then? but i hope he does fight 1 more time to get thar 50th W maybe against garcia but he will wash any welterweight but errol spence :lol:

Spence is my dude but nobody beats pbf. Mays at the point where nothing matters but a fat check, and i dig it. He's cemented himself in boxing history and has nothing else to prove

Boxing Leaks ‏@BoxingLeaks  1h1 hour ago
Team Wilder landed today in Moscow.  Deontay still wants the fight.

Boxing Leaks ‏@BoxingLeaks  51m51 minutes ago
I did not write that Deontay flew to Moscow. Members of his team did. They believe that he is fighting.

Just caught the Canelo/Kahn fight.

Kahn is such a likable dude sometimes man, but he knew how this fight was going to end, he did.

I wasn't in on fight night but I'm sure you guys discussed the notion of a Canelo/GGG fight.

I think Canelo is down, dude will fight anybody.

Oscar though, nah man, he isn't letting Canelo in the ring with that man.

Odd to see Virgil and Kahn put Canelo on the spot about needing to fight GGG. Never seen that.

Boxing Leaks ‏@BoxingLeaks  1h1 hour ago

Team Wilder landed today in Moscow.  Deontay still wants the fight.

Boxing Leaks ‏@BoxingLeaks  51m51 minutes ago

I did not write that Deontay flew to Moscow. Members of his team did. They believe that he is fighting.

That is smart of Wilder IMO. He gets 7 mill I believe? His team should negotiate getting more for fighting despite the failed drug test. It's win-win, if he beats Poventkin then his status is elevated obviously. If Wilder loses, he can blame it on the banned substance.

Last edited:
LOL

Knowing De la Hoya he probably pitched something like this to Canelo already
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom