Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Not surprised Walters power didn't show up against someone he didn't have a huge size advantage against. 
Heard he didn't even look hurt when he quit smh
He wasn't hurt but the acclimation of punches was getting him drunk.  It was a matter of time before Weeks would have stopped it. 

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn  33m33 minutes ago
Spoke to @BobArum after #LomachenkoWalters. Wants to do Salido 2 next. Then have VLom go to UK vs @terryflanagan5. Then Manny in late '17.
Honestly I have zero instrest in seeing Loma outclass Vargas or Salido.  I'd much rather see those two fight again, or Salido fight Miura. 

If Mikey looks good against Zlatičanin, that might be the only guy around that weight class that even has a sliver of a chance. 

Hopefully people realize how good Loma is after that fight. Regardless of Walters quitting and all, plenty of people predicted that being a close fight or even Walters winning. Loma is a top P4P fighter in all of boxing. His professional accomplishments may not show it yet, but his skills are ridiculous.

When ChampCru said he put 20 stacks on Lomachenko over Russell I thought he was crazy. In hindsight it should've been a no brainier.

Last edited:
Lomachenko has to be the smoothest fighter in the game right now. His movements are just so crisp, its a pleasure to watch him fight.

Hopefully he gets a worthy opponent, Walter's performance in this fight was straight up embarrassing. 

When ChampCru said he put 20 stacks on Lomachenko over Russell I thought he was crazy.

:pimp: @ the homie @ChampCruThik
The homie is always money. Damn shame he don't post in here that much, but you really can't blame him. Outside of a few NT'ers its nothing but hot takes and a lot of D-riding in here. There used to be a lot of good peeps posting in here. Hoping this thread gets back on track.

Last edited:
I scored last weeks Kovalev/Ward fight 115-112 for Kovalev he should get an immediate rematch. I can see people giving Kovalev the win or a draw, but not giving Ward the UD win.

Lomachenko was coming on strong when the round ended made Walters quit smh he was just frustrated and was holding Loma's arm.

I saw the Vinny Pazienza movie "Bleed for this" i liked it

Last edited:
Going to throw another name that I don't think has been mentioned onto the list of possible future Lomachenko opponents that could make for a great fight.

Tevin Farmer.

Pernell and PBF era Floyd were not boring, Rigo and Ward are and always have been. 

After being in SFL for a couple of years I wonder if Rigo still considers himself black 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
We could be optimistic and hope that it means casual fans, but I have a feeling the salty dude that made it is referring to white boxing fans.

Rigondeaux and Sweet Pea are way more entertaining than Mayweather and Ward though. I'm kind of surprised that they put Sweet Pea instead of Lara.

The meme disregards that Lomachenko is aggressively offensive while maintaining good defense, stylistically deferent than a strictly defensive boxer.

Never heard anyone call him the matrix
And those racebaiting are probably the ones rooting against Loma

Back
Top Bottom