OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Had my dynasty rookie/free agent draft earlier tonight. I won the championship last year so I picked last. Non-snake style draft. Had a couple of guys get sniped right before my picks (CJ Prosise, Philip Dorsett) but I like who I ended up with. Can't believe Leonte Carroo fell all the way to me at #40.

View media item 2128329
That leaves me with this dynasty (pun intended) :pimp:.

View media item 2128333

Last edited:
Our league is using keepers this year. From this bunch I'm choosing 3. OBJ, Purple Jesus, Allen Robinson, Mike Evans. I should go first three right? Any arguments for Evans over Robinson?

^ PPR league? And what are the penalties for keeping players? I'd keep Evans over Peterson in PPR. Would strongly consider it in standard too.

Last edited:
I really like Marvin Jones this year.

He'll see a lot of RZ targets & will easily be the #2 WR next to Golden Tate. Wouldn't be surprised to see him put up 75/900/8

^ News coming out of camp today is that he's actually emerged as the #1 WR. Regardless, I like both Tate and Jones alot this year.

I'm hoping to run Marvin Jones as my flex this year in PPR. Crossing my fingers he doesn't go too early.

You can count on him going around or two earlier than he has been. As soon as Rotoworld talks about a player people jump on it. It's Follow the Leader with Rotoworld

Last edited:
I think there's absolutely no way that Jonathan Stewart can stay healthy for two years in a row so Cameron Artis-Payne could be a good late round pick

^ I don't like him at his ADP. If I'm taking a RB around that time, I'd rather go for Jamaal Charles or Mark Ingram.

Last edited:
Do you guys like Bilal Powell in PPR Leagues? I think Forte will be a bust and plus Powell is younger.

Bilal might be a decent RB2 option, but more suited for a flex. He really turned it on towards the end of last season, and I expect the same out of him again.

Forte is always getting hurt so his backup is always a smart grab :lol:.

He'll still be a solid play. He'll be able to move the rock and catch it out of the backfield.

If there's a wildcard Jet RB to take, it's Khiry Robinson. Can totally see him pull of a handful of vulture TDs on goal line plays.

^ No doubt. Forte is a lock at top 10 PPR RB finish. Just has to stay relatively healthy. Finished as the RB8 last year and he missed 3 games.

Is Doug Martin an option?

:nerd:

Jamaal Charles and Mark Ingram will be gone by the time it is to be considered taking Doug Martin. If you have strong wide receivers there's nothing wrong with Doug Martin. Try to grab Charles Sims as a backup if you take Doug Martin

I'm 3rd pick so I'm going OBJ

then way back another WR.

Will likely go for RB with my 3rd pick.

Had Martin last year who was good, doesn't help my first round pick was a bust... Jeremy hill :x

Screwed me out of the playoffs Smfh

I'm 3rd pick so I'm going OBJ

then way back another WR.

Will likely go for RB with my 3rd pick.

Had Martin last year who was good, doesn't help my first round pick was a bust... Jeremy hill :x

Screwed me out of the playoffs Smfh
How many teams in the league? PPR or standard?

Back
Top Bottom