OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Should i bench the vikings if im up 21

What's your scoring like? Does the other team have any players going?

If your scoring is off the wall and you can lose that many points, then bench them if you've already got the win locked up, but I think you're safe either way. Vikings will get a few sacks and have shown to create turnovers.

Too early for this lmao

Anyways im up 19 and he has shepard left tonight will be a close one but i should come out with the W.

Big ben lit it up in my other league too score looked so much better this time

i know but im up 36 and he's got ODB tonight.

std league.

Either ryan, doesn't matter :lol:

That's a haul... Take the money and run
@TVobach

Didn't eem realize it's you SENDING 3 for L. Miller [emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji]

No way in hell am I doing that trade... You could be buying Lamar for the low right now, not paying a kings ransom.

Last edited:
you think the vikings d gonna get you negative points?? :lol:

do it tho

What's your scoring like? Does the other team have any players going?

If your scoring is off the wall and you can lose that many points, then bench them if you've already got the win locked up, but I think you're safe either way. Vikings will get a few sacks and have shown to create turnovers.

Nah i dont think they go negative that much but at the same time if they do somehow go negative i dont want it to affect my points scored ya know.

Which on the other hand it could increase my points. My opponent has no ine left so the W is secured.

I should be good, if i had like a 5 point lead id bench em for sure just in case.

Looks like the most i can lose -4 if they put 35 or more points

im down 18 with vikings D and either stephon diggs or mckinon at the flex. who do i go with?

Asiata stay vulturing TDs :lol:

Big reason I didn't bother trying to get McKinnon

id be pissed if i was a running back doing all the work and dude just comes in and takes my td

Last edited:
So I'll have to give up Spencer Ware and Devonta Adams for Jimmy Graham. Should I do it?

Back
Top Bottom