Cooks 
mean.gif

Coleman 
mean.gif

Pitta 
mean.gif

Pats D 
mean.gif

Time to sell on Cooks and get an RB (and a TE I can trust) Lucky to be 2-2 at this point.

I've been bailed out by mid-round receivers all year.  Marvin Jones with 30+ last week, Crabtree with 30+ this week.  Feeling great about the Crabtree pick—he has been a top level player.

What's Brandin Cooks worth right now? Low RB2? Trying to sell him but might wait until he strings together a couple decent games in a row.

What's Brandin Cooks worth right now? Low RB2? Trying to sell him but might wait until he strings together a couple decent games in a row.
i wouldnt sell low on cooks unless youre really desperate for an RB. he usually beasts out at the end of the season and finishes with over 1000 yards 

Unless Eli and OBJ combine for 45-50 total I'm going 0-4 and all because of stupid 42pts from Julio against me :smh:

This is insane. No way in any other league would my team be 0-4. Not possible

He was cleared today by the doctors and is good to go for Week 5. Eifert will probably be back as well.

Kenneth Dixon byke for Week 5 too
pimp.gif
Im hoping he gets back to making some points because Walford needs to be dropped off my team to make a spot for some moves. 

Hopefully I can put Ertz in that TE spot and just leave him there. 

Unless Eli and OBJ combine for 45-50 total I'm going 0-4 and all because of stupid 42pts from Julio against me :smh:

This is insane. No way in any other league would my team be 0-4. Not possible

I feel you there. I'm 1 and 3 but I'm the highest scoring team in one leage. I've had 150 more points scored in my than any other person in this league.

I don't want to do it but I know I should drop palmer. Might pick up Tyrod. usually good for 15-25 points.

matt ryan is my starting QB from now on.. I just hope he doesn't fold up like he did last year. 

took the L this weekend and now 2-2 after starting 2-0. Lost to the worst team who was previously 0-3

I need more from my receivers. 

every single one has progressively gotten worse. fitz, landry, hopkins and cooper. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm about ready to give up on Sanu. Ryan gets 500yds passing and he does nothing. Should have traded him to my Falcons fan homeboy when I had the chance :smh:

I'm about ready to give up on Sanu. Ryan gets 500yds passing and he does nothing. Should have traded him to my Falcons fan homeboy when I had the chance
mean.gif
he was the same way on the Bengals.... Has obvious talent but fades to the number 1 guy on the team. 

Thanks to Ben cut my 75 point deficit in half, down 30 points now with OBJ and Walsh tonight.

first time this season that i might actually win on both of my money leagues. :D

Too early for this lmao

Anyways im up 19 and he has shepard left tonight will be a close one but i should come out with the W.

Big ben lit it up in my other league too score looked so much better this time

What pedigree of WR should I be looking at in return for Melvin Gordon?

I'm thinking someone like Allen Robinson.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom