OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Late to the waiver party but which RB should I target?

Artis-Payne (I had him and traded him, he was since then dropped. Mind you I have Stewart)
Jalen Richard
Asiata (stash him for Week 7)
Dion Lewis (when is he due back?)

Slim pickings :smh:

Jalen looked good last week but Murray supposed to be coming back this week

So this trade just got accepted in my league that looks sketchy as hell to me....tell me if you guys would veto it. It's a 0.5 PPR two keeper league by the way.

Hopkins
Broncos D
Spencer Ware

for

Travis Benjamin
Christine Michael
Jimmy Graham

Either this dude is a complete idiot that sold that low on Hopkins or he just agreed to help this guy out. This gives the other guy

Rodgers
Gurley, Hyde
Hopkins, Marvin Jones, Cooks, Jordan Matthews, Moncrief
Martellus
Broncos D

Was watching some fantasy show on NFL Network and they were hyping up Mariota'a performance this weekend like he was a god.....dude didn't even have 200 yards passing. The Dolphins offense was just so bad it set him up with a short field every time. These idiots were predicting him to have 36 fantasy points vs the Browns this upcoming weekend. Brady didn't even have that.

Was watching some fantasy show on NFL Network and they were hyping up Mariota'a performance this weekend like he was a god.....dude didn't even have 200 yards passing. The Dolphins offense was just so bad it set him up with a short field every time. These idiots were predicting him to have 36 fantasy points vs the Browns this upcoming weekend. Brady didn't even have that.

The dude said 37 pts, and I'm pretty sure he was joking. Lol

Trade freeman for Russ and yeldon in 12 team Ppr?

Flacco is killing me.

Cj and Gio will be my other RBs
NO, I have Russ on the bench, his fantasy value has been average at best.

You can pick up a QB off waivers at that value, he's bot worth Freeman.
.5 ppr would guys trade my Edelman and Artist-Payne for Allen Robinson or my Sanders and Artist-Payne for Allen Robinson? or should I stay put?

He has J-stew so I was wondering if he wanted to cuff him.
 NO, why would you want AP?

When does Stewart get back?
I give AB (maybe +1) for Zeke?

If it went down ...

My WR - Evans, Baldwin, Edleman, Fuller
My Rb - Zeke, Howard, Ware, Mathews, Hill

Their RB - Freeman, Hyde, Ajayi
Their WR - Brown, Floyd, Maclin, Parker
Man, you shouldn't have to give up a +1.

AB for Zeke heads up seems fair.

You need a reliable back.

Anyone think Jeremy Kerley is a good waiver pickup especially with Kaeptain America coming back?

So this trade just got accepted in my league that looks sketchy as hell to me....tell me if you guys would veto it. It's a 0.5 PPR two keeper league by the way.

Hopkins
Broncos D
Spencer Ware

for

Travis Benjamin
Christine Michael
Jimmy Graham

Either this dude is a complete idiot that sold that low on Hopkins or he just agreed to help this guy out. This gives the other guy

Rodgers
Gurley, Hyde
Hopkins, Marvin Jones, Cooks, Jordan Matthews, Moncrief
Martellus
Broncos D

This trade is as even as can be or may lean on the side of the team Benjamin, jimmy, and Christine. He basically got those 3 for Hopkins. Ware will be an afterthought (if he isn't already) and who cares about Defense (probably the type of guys that draft a D/ST in the 8th round smh)

This trade is as even as can be or may lean on the side of the team Benjamin, jimmy, and Christine. He basically got those 3 for Hopkins. Ware will be an afterthought (if he isn't already) and who cares about Defense (probably the type of guys that draft a D/ST in the 8th round smh)

The dude who did this trade did take Broncos D around the 8th and then took Seahawks D like a round or two later saying he was getting them as trade bait....he's an idiot

Scooped up Meredith. Hope he's the real deal. Bears WR's have a nice schedule rest of way. Please no Cutler!

Wed, Oct 12
According to ESPN Panthers reporter David Newton, Jonathan Stewart (hamstring) "appears set to return" this week against the Saints.

:pimp: No one claimed CAP off waivers, should I still grab him anyway?

Drop Philly D/ST for Titans?

Also, I have the roster space to spare, so is Dion Lewis worth the add?

Last edited:
Got offered Lamar Miller, Will Fuller and Crowell for Forte, Travis Benjamin and Jimmy Graham. Thoughts?

Dion Lewis worth a stash? I dropped deandre washington for him, and my other RBs are Jamaal, Duke Johnson, Powell, and K Dixon. I'm thirsty man

I traded Jason Witten and Edelman to get Big Ben. My main QB Dalton is way too inconsistent b

Back
Top Bottom