OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

@KingKoopa   I think you misread. I would be giving up both Edelman and CAP for A-Rob. He rejected me anyways though 
mean.gif

Standard league I got offered Randall Cobb for my Martellus Bennett. What do you guys think?

My WRs are OBJ, Mike Evans, Jarvis Landry and Sharpe. I still have Jimmy Graham for TE

And Jamaal Charles owners in here comfortable with starting him this week as a flex? I am putting him in.

Got offered Lamar Miller, Will Fuller and Crowell for Forte, Travis Benjamin and Jimmy Graham. Thoughts?
I'd take that trade if you are the one getting Miller, Fuller, and the Crow.  Forte has been bad the last three weeks, benjamin and fuller are a wash to me, and I think Crowell continues to have a lot of value the rest of the season.

I just scooped up Ladarius Green and put him on my IR. He said he's planning on playing next week so we shall see. Worth the flyer at least.

Which one of these rbs would be an even trade to get brandon Marshall? He desperately needs a rb

Ingram
Freeman
Howard
Doug Martin

If not I can add a plus one with John Brown or Steve Smith Sr

Last edited:
Which one of these rbs would be an even trade to get brandon Marshall? He desperately needs a rb

Ingram
Freeman
Howard
Doug Martin

If not I can add a plus one with John Brown or Steve Smith Sr
Ingram would probably be the closest.  I would still try to do a plus 1 with decker getting put on the IR.  That should raise the bar a bit.

I have Cousins and Eli as my QBs. I'm not confident in either, but Eli has been stinking it up this season. Mariota is available for me to pick up. Would you drop either of my current QBs for Mariota?

I give AB for Zeke?

If it went down ...

My WR - Evans, Baldwin, Edleman, Fuller
My Rb - Zeke, Howard, Ware, Mathews, Hill

Their RB - Freeman, Hyde, Ajayi
Their WR - Brown, Floyd, Maclin, Parker

If you can get that then I'd definitely do it. You need help at RB badly

Decker going on IR :frown: :smh:

Well well [emoji]129300[/emoji] .. either my trade proposition above OR go after David Johnson? His owner has now lost Keenan Allen and Decker to IR (prob wont work their RB will be meh)

WR - SS, Coop, & Dorsett
RB - Johnson, Langford, Powell, CMike

Last edited:
I have Cousins and Eli as my QBs. I'm not confident in either, but Eli has been stinking it up this season. Mariota is available for me to pick up. Would you drop either of my current QBs for Mariota?

Eli is a hot mess right now. Rolling with Alex smith the next couple of weeks.

I need a rb 2 thinking about dropping Jeremy hill. He doesn't cut it for me.

Last edited:
Just traded Dez for Crowell. Thoughts? Standard scoring btw

Here are my RB/WR

RB - Melvin Gordon, Christine Michael, Theo Riddick, Ryan Matthews, Deandre Washington

WR - Allen Robinson, DT, Marvin Jones, Brandin Cooks

Back
Top Bottom