OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Got both Booker and CJA on my bench :lol:

Glad I won my matchup already and survived the Matt Jones debacle though. Now who the hell do I play in this play backfield.

Who I should I look to trade Hopkins for? 1 ppr. I can't deal with this anymore lol

Its do or die week 8. If Osweiler cant get him the ball vs. DET sorry defense then its time to move on.

I benched Hopkins & Fuller tonight in both leagues

Just dropped Alfred Morris for McFadden...felt like he's worth a flier. He was on ESPN the other day and said he's 100% and in the best shape he's been in...his agent is definitely trying to draw trade interest with that appearance. He could end up as the starter for the Vikings, Packers, Lions or somebody pretty good. If you grab him now you can also still stash him on your IR if you have one.

Last edited:
booker ends another drive. :smh:

mcfadden is lacy 2.0. both are always back in the best shape of their lives. ready to average 3.0 ypc and get injured after 3 quarters.

Last edited:
Lost by 6 points because I left Forte on the bench for Jacquizz Rodgers :smh:

Last edited:

mcfadden is lacy 2.0. both are always back in the best shape of their lives. ready to average 3.0 ypc and get injured after 3 quarters.

I've never heard McFadden say that :lol: he legitimately looked like he was in great shape when I saw him though. I think his agent is pushing for a trade as we speak and I'm sure the Cowboys are more than willing to ship him out for something. Like I said, I'm just taking a flier and putting him on my IR in case he does latch on with somebody and become their starter. If he doesn't then it doesn't hurt me at all.

Last edited:

I've never heard McFadden say that :lol: he legitimately looked like he was in great shape when I saw him though. I think his agent is pushing for a trade as we speak and I'm sure the Cowboys are more than willing to ship him out for something. Like I said, I'm just taking a flier and putting him on my IR in case he does latch on with somebody and become their starter. If he doesn't then it doesn't hurt me at all.
true. if it doesn't cost you much, it's worth a shot. always a good idea to have one or two fliers on the bench or IR, especially at this time of the season.

Lost by 1 pt in one of my leagues because I started Hunter Henry instead of Delanie Walker :smh:

Gonna be 5-2 in both leagues

Just got offered Devonta Freeman and the Eagles D for DeAndre Hopkins and the Patriots D. League is standard scoring

I should take this trade right?

Take it and run.

Atl's offense is incredible. Coleman just got hurt. D Hop has a great ros schedule but osweiller is just so bad that it doesnt matter whos guarding nuk out there.

Plus you get the Eagles d? Take that asap.

Just got offered Devonta Freeman and the Eagles D for DeAndre Hopkins and the Patriots D. League is standard scoring

I should take this trade right?

Hell yes. Eagles D is good and Coleman is straight, his injury looks like a short sighted issue.

DHop will never flourish with Brock as his QB

Last edited:
I'd have to look at some more in depth analysis. Mainly the eagles DVOA the run.

But they tend so score every week. Either on defense or special teams. Plus they get a rookie QB on prime time.

I wouldn't worry.

Back
Top Bottom