OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

^^
Deion Lewis
Green
McFadden

Already have Dion and Ladarius Green on my IR and McFadden on my active roster. Think I should just keep all three of them for right now? I have claims in for Kadeem Carey and Davante Adams...drop either of Green/McFadden for those two? I have Jordan Howard and Ty Montgomery

Already have Dion and Ladarius Green on my IR and McFadden on my active roster. Think I should just keep all three of them for right now? I have claims in for Kadeem Carey and Davante Adams...drop either of Green/McFadden for those two? I have Jordan Howard and Ty Montgomery

Hmmm I'd definitely drop McFadden for Adams. Chicago backfield is a **** show not sure if you really want both of em I'd expect Langford might be back in the mix too when he's healthy.

Hmmm I'd definitely drop McFadden for Adams. Chicago backfield is a **** show not sure if you really want both of em I'd expect Langford might be back in the mix too when he's healthy.

Is Ladarius really worth keeping around though with me having Eifert and Ertz? I'm still waiting for them to break out...idk if I feel like waiting for another TE as well. I can only start one.

Yahoo is NOT going to give Montgomery RB eligibility
mean.gif

Just got offered a trade. Let me know what you guys think:

Gore+ Moncrief for Jarvis Landry (I get Landry).

My other backs are Elliott, Forte, Dion Lewis and Ryan Mathews.

Other WR's are Marvin Jones, Edelman and E. Sanders.

TE is Gronk.

Think I can take the hit? Gore's remaining schedule seems a bit tough, + we don't know what Moncreif brings to the table yet.

TE:

Hunter

J. Thomas

I know Hunter is testing for a concussion, but should I drop one of them for Doyle? I am leaning towards Thomas getting cut.

Yahoo is taking this Montgomery position thing way too seriously. Just make him a WR/RB and call it a day

Just got offered a trade. Let me know what you guys think:

Gore+ Moncrief for Jarvis Landry (I get Landry).

My other backs are Elliott, Forte, Dion Lewis and Ryan Mathews.

Other WR's are Marvin Jones, Edelman and E. Sanders.

TE is Gronk.

Think I can take the hit? Gore's remaining schedule seems a bit tough, + we don't know what Moncreif brings to the table yet.

Id stay put unless he offers a better WR

Thompson a hot pickup this week

People really think he is going to take this many snaps away from Jones?

Asiata is out carrying McKinnon, so perhaps I should think about swapping McKinnon for Thompson myself...

C.J. Fiedorowicz- TE for the Texans is another good look at TE and avg. 6.25 targets a game, but when I have to think about a receiver with Brock as his QB?! 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Thompson a hot pickup this week

People really think he is going to take this many snaps away from Jones?

Asiata is out carrying McKinnon, so perhaps I should think about swapping McKinnon for Thompson myself...

Rob Kelley and Thompson should be getting most of the work for the Skins...Jay Gruden is weird with RB's though. He'll randomly give one guy a ton of work one week and he'll do good then give him barely any work the next week. There's no consistency with his backfield ever.

Rob Kelley and Thompson should be getting most of the work for the Skins...Jay Gruden is weird with RB's though. He'll randomly give one guy a ton of work one week and he'll do good then give him barely any work the next week. There's no consistency with his backfield ever.
Exactly how I feel about them and how Jay uses those backs, lol

Back
Top Bottom