OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Would you guys trade Edelman and Jordan Howard for Jarvis Landry if you were me? 0.5 PPR

I'm also playing this guy this week and he currently has Hurns and Marquise Lee in his flex and one of his WR spots because of byes....safe to say Edelman isn't going to go off at Bills this weekend and make me regret it?

Pick 2, ppr:
Davante Adams @ ATL
Crowder @ CIN/London
Edelman @ BUF

Would you guys trade Edelman and Jordan Howard for Jarvis Landry if you were me? 0.5 PPR

I'm also playing this guy this week and he currently has Hurns and Marquise Lee in his flex and one of his WR spots because of byes....safe to say Edelman isn't going to go off at Bills this weekend and make me regret it?
Landry > Edelman but if I owned Landry I wouldn't accept that trade. Id need a better back than Howard. I'm also contemplating moving Edelman and Miller for a top 10 RB but Edelman has a high floor each week with Brady back.

Edelman has a high floor each week with Brady back.

He does? Where? You cant go off past years .. 2016 is halfway over and Edelman isnt soin squat with or without Brady.

Since week 5 - 35, 30, and 60 .. 0 TDs,

Hes on the field but its just not there.

In 8.5 games last year he was at 61 receptions, 692yds, and 7TDs

This year .. 37 receptions, 321yds

quise2024 quise2024 Depends on your scoring setup. I'm in a full point ppr with return yardage scoring. Edelman has scored between 8-16 points (for me) each week with the exception of the Week 4 dud.

By no means am I saying he's a WR1 but he's been a solid flex play/WR3 so far. Though again, depends on your league's scoring system.

Last edited:
Check your leagues to see if moncrief and Corey coleman are available. With 6 teams on a bye this week and next they offer some short term help if you need.

Wow [emoji]128562[/emoji]

Last edited:
quise2024 quise2024 Depends on your scoring setup. I'm in a full point ppr with return yardage scoring. Edelman has scored between 8-16 points (for me) each week with the exception of the Week 4 dud.

By no means am I saying he's a WR1 but he's been a solid flex play/WR3 so far. Though again, depends on your league's scoring system.
@Buc Em I'd make that trade.

This
Standard he has 34 points
1 point PPR 71

From Yahoo 
mad.gif
mean.gif

Update: At this time, Ty Montgomery will remain WR eligible only. If and when the Packers list him at RB, Yahoo will update his position. See more details.

Last edited:
Mariota vs. Jax

or

Jameis cs. Oak

and

Blount @ Buffalo

or

Ty Montgomery @ ATL

and

Cole Beasley vs. Philly

or

Devante Adams @ ATL

I'm not sure that you guys realize James White is playing his best possible football and Dion Lewis looked like him on steroids last year. They signed him to an extension and they NEVER do that with their RB's. They love the guy. I'm not sure if they're just gonna throw him out there and give him his full load he was getting last year right away, but he isn't going to be activated to just sit on the bench and come in once in a while on 3rd downs.
Would anyone trade White right now for T. Pryor straight up?

Booker has the Chargers, Raiders and Saints his next three games before the bye...dude is about to go off.

I have him in 3 of my 4 leagues but I'm pissed I gotta go against him next week when he's facing the Raiders in the one I don't have him in :lol:

I have Booker, Doug Martin, Terrance West, and Matt Jones. Should I trade booker for Jacques Rodgers so I can have Doug's handcuff or should I hold on to booker and use him as a starter? The dude who offered the trade has CJ Anderson so he needs Booker.

I have Booker, Doug Martin, Terrance West, and Matt Jones. Should I trade booker for Jacques Rodgers so I can have Doug's handcuff or should I hold on to booker and use him as a starter? The dude who offered the trade has CJ Anderson so he needs Booker.

I'd keep Booker unless you can get something from Anderson owner that is too good to pass up. Denver is gonna be a run team first dude could win you your league.

I'd keep Booker unless you can get something from Anderson owner that is too good to pass up. Denver is gonna be a run team first dude could win you your league.
Thanks I'm leading towards keeping him, I just hope Doug comes back soon.

Everyone hyped to own Booker and I'm over here happy Riddick is practicing :pimp:

Dalton vs Skins or Jameis vs Oakland
Riddick vs Texans (if he plays) or Thompson vs Bengals

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom