OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I'mma have to use my #2 waiver for Chris Thompson since Lacy, Doug Martin, Charles Sims, and now Tevin Coleman out. Ain't eem a PPR league :smh:

Maybe howard but not charles. Who are your options to pick up?

Available RBs are:
Ryan Matthews
Chris Thompson
Knile Davis
Deandre Washington
Alfred Morris
Kenneth Dixon
Kadeem carey
Justin Forsett
Bilal Powell

Very slim pickings

Got offered Ryan Matthews and Travis Kielce for my Christine Michael. I have Blount, Ajayi, CJ Anderson but my TE is Pitta. I'm thinking pull the trigger. Thoughts?

1-5 these guys in the order i should attempt to grab them

Booker, Martin, Adams, Montgomery, Lafell

Current RB/WR - Gore, Ware, Howard ,Gillislee, White / Hopkins, Marshall, Pryor, Meredith

Ty, Booker, DeVante, Martin, Lafell.

Id have Doug higher if we had a short term projection in when he'd return. Not to mention the emergence of Quizz... that'll earn him looks in the offense when Martin returns. He's not as enticing as everyone thought he'd be when Sims went down for the year and everyone just assumed Martin would get 100% of the touches.

What's the word on Doug Martin? Someone dropped him and Hunter Henry today in my league.

See above. No timetable for either to return.

I'mma have to use my #2 waiver for Chris Thompson since Lacy, Doug Martin, Charles Sims, and now Tevin Coleman out. Ain't eem a PPR league :smh:

Rip

Was offered Dez and CJ Anderson (I have Booker) for Gurley and Alshon...thoughts?

I'd stand pat.

Got offered Ryan Matthews and Travis Kielce for my Christine Michael. I have Blount, Ajayi, CJ Anderson but my TE is Pitta. I'm thinking pull the trigger. Thoughts?

I like that deal. Signs are pointing to Rawls returning here real soon. Will likely effect Cmike's value.

Doyle, Gates or Ladarius Green? I have Jesse James on a Bye, and was thinking to drop him anyhow.

And what's the word this week so far on Riddick? I'm gonna feel forced to grab Chris Thompson.

Pick 1.

Stewart vs. Ari
Charles @ Ind
Hill vs. Wsh

Pick 2.
Montgomery @ ATl
Fitz @ Car
Jeffery vs. Min

0.5 ppr.

Chiefs D/ST has the Colts in Indy this week....think they're going to get killed out there or will they be decent at least? They have a good ROS and Justin Houston is coming back in the next week or two. I wanna drop Bills D/ST for them because they have the Patriots, at Seahawks, bye week, then at Bengals their next four weeks.

Trade Melvin Gordon high for Dez?

I have David Johnson, Shady, Ware, Booker WRs- Mike Evans, Marvin jones , Fulller, Moncrief

Honestly, Melvin Gordon doesn't even rack up yards, all he does is get touchdowns

He sucks but who's gonna take away his touchdowns???

I wouldn't trade him especially for the spot where you drafted him. He's getting points and TDs.

Dez is injury prone and well, hasn't proved anything this season but if you wanna take a risk go for it. Your receivers are pretty good minus fuller and you got a ton of RB so I can see why you wanna do a trade

I'd look around and see if you can get someone better honestly if not do the dez deal if you want to

Trade Melvin Gordon high for Dez?

I have David Johnson, Shady, Ware, Booker WRs- Mike Evans, Marvin jones , Fulller, Moncrief
you can get a lot better than Dez for Gordon imo. I'd try to find something else or have him add to the deal. Youre obviously more strong at RB and could use a nice receiver but always make sure you are getting good value in a trade no matter the need.

I got Dez. If someone offered me Melvin Gordon I'm taking that and calling no take backs

Picked up Davante Adams and dropped Pita.

Corey coleman for T benjamin

Rawls for ivory

Last edited:
Claimed Doyle, dropped James
Claimed Thompson, dropped Rainey

Picked up Davante Adams and dropped Pita.

Corey coleman for T benjamin

Rawls for ivory

I've had Rawls on IR since Week 3/4 and the wait may be worthwhile.

My Kelvin and Jordan Howard for his TY Hilton and Rawls? 0.5 PPR

Last edited:
Are people really that high on Rawls? He looked pretty terrible the two games he was back and that offensive line is pretty bad.

Are people really that high on Rawls? He looked pretty terrible the two games he was back and that offensive line is pretty bad.

CMike has had no problem putting up numbers behind it. And the first game of the year was basically a preseason game for him coming off ankle surgery. The second game the Rams were stuffing the run and then he got hurt again. I don't think he's anybody's savior but in my case I'd probably rather have him than Jordan Howard going forward.

Dropped Sterling Shepard and Cameron Brate and picked up Emmanuel Sanders and Jack Doyle.

Someone dropped Terrence West, so I put in a claim to drop Jordan Howard to pick him. Have to wait till Saturday Morning

Any news on terrance west? I know they had to tape up his ankle last Sunday and they are on a BYE week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom