OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

The hell wrong with AZ????? Let DJ eat! Stop passing the damn ball! Run the ball with DJ to run the clock out lol!

Last edited:
Tyrell Williams is heaven sent 
pimp.gif

Put Diggs in today at 12:55 just in time....but benched Tyrell Williams to do so :x

Ran Cobb and Kelvin instead too :smh:

Welp that Bell TD officially cooks me for the week, if only James had scored the previous play.

Up 2 against Brady, White and Jimmy. I have Dalton and Eifert tomorrow. Seattle better lock up man. I need this win to stay in playoff contention.

Went up against AB and he scored like 10 points in the last 5 minutes smh.

Last edited:
Down 29.32..

Me:
Tom Brady (start)
Julian Edleman (start)
New England Patriots defense (start)
Russell Wilson (bench)
Dion Lewis (bench)

Up by 23 but he has Gronk & Green left :smh: :smh:
I'm up 24 and my opponent has Gronk and Baldwin. Man I was up big, but ol boy had the Big Ben & Brown combo :smh: totally killed me.

I need a win this week now that im on a 3 game losing streak. Don't have a good feeling about tonight :smh:

that's the kind of season im having. Landry and Reed f'd me over today and oh yea I have Rivers as my QB who just so happens to throw a whopping 4 interceptions :x :smh:

Last edited:
Got damn sorry as steelers ... took my reasonable (dream) 40pt deficit with a QB & kicker left to 52 pts >: .. jus gon let that man walk 30 yards to the endzone

Then another league Ben reclaims the lead for me by 10. Facing zeke there too, now im down 4 and im done. Id wouldve still lost he has Gronk n Hill left but still :rolleyes :smh:

5-5 in both leagues. Was in 1st & 3rd place just 2 weeks ago :frown: lookin like im gonna miss the playoffs man

Zeke and Tyrell the only show ups for me today but BOI did they show up.

Up 19.8 with Russ left, should be ok right? RIGHT?

He still has, Jeremy Hill, whoever this guy P. Perkins is for the Giants, Jimmy Graham, and NYG D
sick.gif

Expecting to lose.

Would only be down 26 if my DJ trade went thru. Found out that it didnt because DJ owner was over the roster limit sonce they were getting 2 players from me.normally they would just tell the owner they have to drop someone BUT nah they just flat out not process it :x

26 so easy to come backwitha QB and K

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom