OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Down 18 and he's got no one left. I got Dalton and Eifert tomorrow. Need this win to go 5-5.

Last edited:
The fantasy gods must hate me in my money league :smh:

Im with you man, the ways I have lost this year have been unreal :smh:

Every week my opponent seems to have at least 2 players have career games.

Theres only been 2 weeks where ONE of my guys goes off.

Bro I'm with you, Latavius got my opponent the win last week, mariota this week, ive lost by 9 yards one week, lost by 2 points the other week

View media item 2229405

This team should not be 2-8 right? :smh: :smh:

up 50
and thats with Allen Robinson and Diggs on my bench and a starter giving 0 points. and Vikings D

Mariota, Murray,, Cooks,Brown, Brate, Bailey all showed up :pimp:

Still got green on monday night

It was all bad after the first slate of games.

But then the Gods stepped in and delivered with Tyrell Williams 18.5 and Zekes 38.9
eek.gif

Was still on edge but then Russ all but sealed it up with 26.5
pimp.gif

Up. 42.5 and he has J. Hill, P. Perkins and NYG D/ST.

They need to each have about 15 points a piece.

Need 32 from Eli........ Let's go! If Eli throws at least 3 td's against the bengals I should be good.

Last edited:
Down 13.6 and I have Gio left. He is done. Any chance I can get this victory?

If I win I'm in if I'm done I'm out lol

Down 13.6 and I have Gio left. He is done. Any chance I can get this victory?

If I win I'm in if I'm done I'm out lol
Gio's last 3 games non PPR

@NE 15/49 0 TD 9.4pts

vsCle 17/80 1 TD 14.7pts

vsWsh 11/52 1 TD 12.6pts

13.6 would be his 3rd best game all season.

As a fan you'll have my support if that makes you feel any better.
laugh.gif

Gio's last 3 games non PPR

@NE 15/49 0 TD 9.4pts

vsCle 17/80 1 TD 14.7pts

vsWsh 11/52 1 TD 12.6pts

13.6 would be his 3rd best game all season.

As a fan you'll have my support if that makes you feel any better. :lol:

lol it's standard league. Anything is possible but I'm thinking the same thing lol I appreciate the support!!

Need 32 from Eli........ Let's go! If Eli throws at least 3 td's against the bengals I should be good.

I need 46 from Eli .. i had Dalton but once i saw how much i was down by i went back and grabbed Eli instead. He gives me the best chance at that miracle.

He had 45 vs Ravens and that was with 2 picks. 400yd and 4 TDs sounds like what id need for a win.

Andy gotta do his job too though my opponent has Giants D and kicks

Last edited:
I was riding with Russ Wilson most of the season...dropped him after the NO game. Now he got back to back 25pt games :smh:

Last edited:
I was riding with Russ Wilson most of the season...dropped him after the NO game.

Come on man. Unless they're on IR, don't drop your studs. He's put the nail in the coffin for me this and last week. Can't see him slowing down with his knee healing up/healed.

Last edited:
My opponent had Zeke and the Bucs Defense, which absolutely obliterated me. Bad games from Stewart and Alshon didn't help me either. I had Baldwin, Davante Adams, and Crowder all on my bench. I have lost 4 straight after starting 5-1. I am so angry.

I've been trying to stay patient with this Vikings Defense, but it looks like it might be time to stream for better options.

I have Zeke and Demarco as my RB's for one league...almost beat my opponent with just them two :lol:

Would ya'll drop Corey Coleman for Vinateri? I can add him right now on yahoo but would have to cut ties with Coleman...Dez, AB, Diggs and Montgomery are my other WR's. I can add Coleman again to my squad with the #2 waiver and drop Hauschka on Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom