OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Great day with Big Ben and AB putting in work.

For McCoy owners are you guys sitting or starting him? Hard to believe he's playing with the recent surgery.

Leveon put in work tonight. I need to win out the next 2 weeks if I want to have a chance at a playoff spot.

53 from Bell & Brown va his 31 from Ben & Kelley (Cousins with 49 on his bench), I'll take it

:smile:

Last edited:
Dud by Vinatieri.

Might be time to look for a new kicker

Why? The colts hardly made it to FG range and by the time they did they were down 3 scores and needed to go for it.

This is the reason I sat Vinatieri .. figured they wouldnt have a chance

Hes still #1 when Luck is back

Last edited:
Yea yall overreacting on vinatieri 
laugh.gif

Eifert at Ravens or Ertz vs Packers? 0.5 PPR

Also

Chiefs D/ST at Broncos or Titans D/ST at Bears?

Both of these would be obvious choices most other weeks but this week is kinda an exception with the missing pieces on the Bears and Bengals

anyone starting Watkins this week?

or should i just leave Wallace in the flex
wait next week until you start him, only start him as a last resort this week.

I started Eifert when he returned from injury and it bit me in the ***

Dud by Vinatieri.

Might be time to look for a new kicker

Why? The colts hardly made it to FG range and by the time they did they were down 3 scores and needed to go for it.

This is the reason I sat Vinatieri .. figured they wouldnt have a chance

Hes still #1 when Luck is back

Check his numbers, he was hot to begin the years but the last few weeks have been pretty bad

he's missed two long kicks in the past 2 weeks, but his drop in fantasy output is largely due to game flow (like playing a tough defense in KC or not having Luck, as quise2024 pointed out). stuff that's out of his control. and he's kicking as good this season as he has at any point in his career. he's 5-6 from 50+ yards, which is his best in his career.

at this point of the fantasy season, i guess you can be picky if you can find a comparable FG kicker with better matchups and on a better offense. but it's short-sighted to think that he's suddenly no longer a good kicker based on a couple low-output games after a 20-year career.

Im considering moving on from Greg Olsen, dude just aint doin it since the bye week and Carolina trash.

Vance McDonald has been on a roll, may plug him in vs MIA.

Bennett and Brate also available

Last edited:
That narrative vs Oakland was last year doesnt really mean anything this year.

Outside of 3 games TE have been meh against them

Fiedorowicz - 82yd
Green - 37yd
Brate - 22yd, TD
Thomas - 20yd, TD
Kelce - 32yd
Henry/Gates - 74yd, TD/30yd, TD
Pitta - 17yd
Amaro - 51yd
Hooper/Tamme - 84yd/75yd, TD
Fleener - 6yd

Last edited:
Eifert at Ravens or Ertz vs Packers? 0.5 PPR

Also

Chiefs D/ST at Broncos or Titans D/ST at Bears?

Both of these would be obvious choices most other weeks but this week is kinda an exception with the missing pieces on the Bears and Bengals

Haaalp

Back
Top Bottom