OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Mike Evans :x

Too bad I'm gonna barely miss playoffs in my money league :smh:

Wish Sammy Watkins would have been healthy all season that was my 3rd pick and didn't even get to use him man

I swear the raiders could score on an amari cooper fade route every time in the redzone.

but nah, they LOVE to try to get cute and throw to those no name receivers and donald penn. 

seth roberts.. who does that help 
mean.gif

I'm dropping Russell Wilson. He's just way too garbage. Can't believe I'd rather pick up kaep over this bum when I spent my 5th pick on him :x

Still gonna win my matchup with Ingram on my bench and going up against Tucker. Whew

You say that like Kaep trash, dude been ballin fantasy wise. Had 40 in my league today

You don't watch the 49er games... you put Kap in go to the movies, take a three hour nap or you go to church. You get back and boom!!! 25+ you don't ask any questions you just take the points and move on to the next week.

Last edited:
You don't watch the 49er games... you put Kap in go to the movies, take a three hour nap or you go to church. You get back and boom!!! 25+ you don't ask any questions you just take the points and move on to the next week.

Why you quotin me?

Bout to glose to the worst team in the league while fighting for a playoff spot. Other than Cousins and Reed, nobody else scored TDs :smh:

my receivers have continued to kill me this year

Back
Top Bottom