OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Tyreke Hill on my bench cooking. I won already but I could use all the extra points if it comes down to a tiebreak for a playoff spot.

Need 3.7 points from Ertz tomorrow now to win. Entire playoff hopes rest on him.

Last edited:
Came back and won my matchup, and my Chiefs just did what they did 
pimp.gif

Yeah this is definitely my last year playing fantasy football. Not only does this **** stress me out waaay too much, but I really don't wanna spend so much time always researching about players that I should really care less about. Instead of the obvious choices, there's been several times this year I've thrown in wild cards that I thought had great matchups that ended up costing me a W. This week was Titans D over Chiefs D and Ertz over Eifert. I could still end up winning if Ertz has 19.5 points or more in 0.5 PPR on MNF but I doubt that happens. I'm done with this **** and stressing out over whether I made the right choice or not for who I'm starting each week or trading.

Last edited:
Up by 32 vs his Aaron Rodgers

How good is the Eagles pass defense? I need Rodgers to have a ****** game. He's been killing the last few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom