OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Yeah this is definitely my last year playing fantasy football. Not only does this **** stress me out waaay too much, but I really don't wanna spend so much time always researching about players that I should really care less about. Instead of the obvious choices, there's been several times this year I've thrown in wild cards that I thought had great matchups that ended up costing me a W. This week was Titans D over Chiefs D and Ertz over Eifert. I could still end up winning if Ertz has 19.5 points or more in 0.5 PPR on MNF but I doubt that happens. I'm done with this **** and stressing out over whether I made the right choice or not for who I'm starting each week or trading.
Sorry to hear that, it's all about luck and starting your studs, and basically gut feeling

I ******* quit foreal. I was hype watching Tyrell Williams eat, then checked my score just to make sure, and I'm playing Emmanuel ******* Sanders over him. :smh:  I can't catch a break. I had to turn the game off because I couldn't stand watching my own failure
Emmanuel-Sanders-Smile.jpg

My first win in weeks :smokin I had McManus vs his Cheifs D and Santos... but my sneaky Tannehill pickup ultimately put me over.

Whats the likelihood of me winning up 24.5 vs Rodgers, Ertz, & Cobb :lol:

73 points on the bench from 6 guys, 9 starters scored 77 .. Michael Thomas 22 on the bench wouldve been nice instead of Baldwins dud

Last edited:
Got a close one against my boy @Zyzz  
laugh.gif

Up 10ish with my Jordy Nelson v his Cobb... 

Antonio Gates not even gettin a target yesterday tho?! 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Shoul i be concered about Antonio hold Gates? I have to use Antonio Gates next week because he's my only TE?

Or should I go after somebody else?

This will be the only time I start Antonio Gates.. and I need some points from my TE.. :rofl:

Last edited:
Gates was being doubled pretty heavily yesterday but I can't imagine the Bucs would do the same with Inman and Tyrell both eating against Houston's secondary.

A healthy Hunter Henry doesn't help your case, though. :lol:

Last edited:
If there are options where there is only 1 TE on that team that gets looks then go that route. You never know whos week it is in SD, could be Gates for 3 weeks then Henry for 4 or alternating.

I got Ebron but considering picking up Fleener. Saints play Detroit so ill have either or. Brees always targets Fleener regardless if he catches it or not, i cant afford another pratically targetless game from Ebron/Stafford

Last edited:
up 21 going up against his
Adams
Sproles
Ertz

I need this monday night game to be played like a thursday night game

Back
Top Bottom