OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Whew! Beat my opponent by 1.7 pts

Second round here i come 
pimp.gif

put up 77 pts and won in 1 league but put up 113 and lost in the other. i'm still alive in my money leagues :smokin

Last edited:
6 teams in the playoffs outscored my team this week!!

Luckily I didn't play any of them this week.. On to the next round..

View media item 2260495
My cousin and homeboy. 1st place gets 1.1k

The winner had Blount, and the Ravens D. That last possession had him sweating. If the Pats kick the fg he loses 2 points, and ultimately his season is over.

I would've LOST it. Loser is beyond pissed right now.

1. On to the semis, thank you Leveon

2. Playoffs starting, im #2 or #3 seed

3. Playoffs starting, im #1 seed

Last edited:
the commish for my league is looking for another site to play our league. Its a standard money league. Any suggestions?

in our league you get 5 point bonus if your qb gets 300-399 yards .... my homeboy has brady and its down one point on that last possession and brady gets 2 points and goes over 400 with that last pass and then losses the 5 point bonus so he ends up losing the game ....
that ish aint right

in our league you get 5 point bonus if your qb gets 300-399 yards .... my homeboy has brady and its down one point on that last possession and brady gets 2 points and goes over 400 with that last pass and then losses the 5 point bonus so he ends up losing the game ....
that ish aint right

Huh how did he loss the points?

I set mine up for 5pt bonus if they throw 400+ cuz anyone tossing 300 these days consistently. RB/WR get 5pts for 200yd games.

Huh how did he loss the points?

I set mine up for 5pt bonus if they throw 400+ cuz anyone tossing 300 these days consistently. RB/WR get 5pts for 200yd games.

it took away his 300-399 bonus after he went over 400 idk why

Figures I would have beat 2 out of 4 teams (who wound up losing their matchup) if I had actually made the playoffs :lol: .

If Gordon is out, would you guys pick up Farrow or Hillman? Or just avoid SD's backfield?

Had a bye and ended up with the high score this week and lost Gordon in the process. Not looking good. :smh:

I'm in need of a TE. I have Vernon Davis right now, but he hasn't done anything the past few weeks. I'm in the playoffs, who would give me the best chance?

Bennett
Pitta
Henry

Thanks!

If Gordon is out, would you guys pick up Farrow or Hillman? Or just avoid SD's backfield?

Had a bye and ended up with the high score this week and lost Gordon in the process. Not looking good.
mean.gif
Farrow will likely be the early down back and Hillman will probably be the third down back.  With that being said, I'd roll with Farrow as I think he will probably get the goal line work.

Had a bye and ended up with the high score this week and lost Gordon in the process. Not looking good. :smh:

I wouldn't touch our backfield to be honest. But...if you must, Farrow is the guy is you need.

Clay vs Browns or Jermaine Gresham vs Saints? 0.5 PPR

Had no clue Gresham has been low key putting in work the last 4-5 games

Clay vs Browns or Jermaine Gresham vs Saints? 0.5 PPR

Had no clue Gresham has been low key putting in work the last 4-5 games

clay has the better matchups for the final 2 weeks so im leaning towards him. he has the browns this week and the fins next week.

Made the playoffs in both leagues. Had the tiebreaker in points for the last spot.

Thanks for all the info on here bros.

Back
Top Bottom