OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Coleman has a bigger ceiling and a much lower floor.

Im on bye, but Coleman will be my flex when I get back.

Colemans a better flex but Rob is a better RB2 if that makes any sense.

Greshman vs Saints or Clay vs Browns

Or stick with Ebron again vs Giants in the cold and Stafford with a busted up finger

Picked up Bennett on waivers and dropped Vernon Davis. Did I make the right choice?

Gresham, Pitta, and Clay were also available.

Last edited:
I think Allen Robinson has a good game this week. I plan on starting him over Brandin Cooks.

Is that a dumb decision? I know they are the Jags and Bortles is throwing the ball, but the Texans have been getting shredded by WR1s the past couple weeks.

Last edited:
Starting Jeremy Hill over Ware this week. He's been putting up solid numbers since Gio's injury. Hope I don't regret it.

bben vs cin or dcarr vs sd

hous def vs jax, cin def vs pit or bills d vs cle?

or pick up a free agent qb( both qbs scored less then 6 pts or so
sick.gif
 last week and nearly costed me ) 

the kid im playing in the semis was going to beat me handedly.

he has rogers, evans, and bell, murray ware as his rbs

meanwhile i lost melvin gordon.

so he had waiver priority over me and put in for farrow 

i get its strategy but how do you guys feel about moves like that? i think its corny because i know i wouldnt do it.

i even let someone swap out their wr for a flex spot maneuver via the commish last week after the kid lost michael thomas at the last minute

i get its strategy but how do you guys feel about moves like that? i think its corny because i know i wouldnt do it.

i even let someone swap out their wr for a flex spot maneuver via the commish last week after the kid lost michael thomas at the last minute

That's a fair, strategic move bruh. Especially if money is involved.

i think its very bryce petty. 

very fair...our league does an auction budget (monopoly money) for waiver wire, so at the end of the day acquiring players/not acquring players is based mostly on strategy over the season. everybody starts with the same budget

Amari Cooper owners, what we doing this week? I'm almost considering starting Ty Montgomery at WR (standard league) instead of Coop (despite him torching SD first time around)

Need opinions (0.5 PPR):

QB: Flacco vs Phi in BAL or Alex Smith vs TEN in KC?

3rd WR: Malcolm Mitchell vs DEN (not a fan of this matchup, but he's been producing lately), Terrelle Pryor @ Buf (should be snowy & RG3 did not look good last week), or Randall Cobb vs Chi (weather for this will be bad as well).

Flex:
- either of the 2 WR that I did not choose above & Charles Sims (vs Dallas in a dome) / Shane Vareen vs Det in NY.

I'm leaning with:
Alex Smith, Randall Cobb & Charles Sims. What do yall think?

Powell is availavle and i really need a RB with a good matchup cuz im looking at an L i think :frown:

Who do i drop? Im thinkin Ben with2 division games (he sucks in div games) or Thomas

prolly Ben if you're pretty certain you'll ride Cousins the next 2 weeks (and/or confident your potential opponents wouldnt pick him up/start him against you)

View media item 2262123
who would you guys put in place of Gordon?

prolly A.T. personally.

Farrow could cede snaps to Ronnie Hillman if Melvin Gordon (hip) misses any time, Michael Gehlken of the San Diego Union-Tribune reports.

Spin:Farrow took over for Gordon after the starting running back exited the first quarter with a hip injury, tallying 16 carries for 55 yards to go along with six catches for 23 yards. However, the undrafted rookie free agent was a liability at times in pass protection, most notably allowing a critical strip-sack in the loss to the Panthers Sunday. As a result, Hillman, who joined the Chargers off waivers near the end of November, might end up seeing some time in the backfield in the subsequent weeks. Farrow would likely take over the starting running back role if Gordon were to miss time, but given the fact Gordon's MRI on Monday appeared to show him avoiding serious injury, it's not a given Farrow would start next week against the Raiders. More information will likely surface in regards to the murky running back situation following the Chargers' practice Wednesday, so fantasy owners should circle back then.

Back
Top Bottom