OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I was the one that suggested the 2 flex in the group PM's :lol:

I didn't think the waivers in this league were that bad.

Keeping the bench to 5 spots kept the waiver somewhat workable and also made for good and tough strategizing decisions on who to keep/drop each week.

Should see one of my other money leagues where it's also 12 teams but with 3 WR's and 2 Flex's and 7 bench spots.

Not a damn thing on the waiver :x :rofl:

I think I hated waivers cause my dumb *** kept the default setting of snake waiver order list and I was in first all season so I was 12th on waivers every week :smh: :lol:

What a let down by my skins' guys .. no matter who I played I wouldnt have won though.

Oh well 2 out of 3 is still good and one of em is a money league

View media item 2268746

My hesistation to add Powell would have gave me the W. I didnt know who to drop so while I was thinking my opponent picked him up and started him .. my loss

Last edited:
I'm in the quarter finals in my league picked up Bortles last week I'm playing week 16. I'm ready to ride the garbage time qb to the chip.

I'm in the quarter finals in my league picked up Bortles last week I'm playing week 16. I'm ready to ride the garbage time qb to the chip.
nerd.gif
 You just may be on to something 

I think I hated waivers cause my dumb *** kept the default setting of snake waiver order list and I was in first all season so I was 12th on waivers every week :smh: :lol:

Yea, that was terrible unintentional move to be real lol, I hated that too.

When I first noticed it was set up like that :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Season over :smh:. Cam did my final team in last night (as well as Brandin Cooks and Devonta Freeman on Sunday).

No championships for me this year. Had sort of a tough luck season. I put up heavy points in two leagues but also had the most points scored against me so I missed the playoffs. In another league two of my first three picks were Keenan Allen and Sammy Watkins :x. And in another my top two WRs were DeAndre Hopkins and Allen Robinson :smh:. Such is life. It was a fun ride though.

See you all next year :pimp:.

Last edited:
i made it to the chip in one of my big money leagues..but i have a problem on who to play matt ryan vs panthers or brady vs jets?????

whew...onto the championship for both of my leagues. the skins inability to score last night saved my season as i was up agains garcon in one league, and crowder in the other.

now i wait and see if AJ and melvin gordon is good to go next week.

Is San Diego D worth picking up over NYG D ? I feel like SD is gonna give CLE their first W of the season. Any advice helps thanks 

Is San Diego D worth picking up over NYG D ? I feel like SD is gonna give CLE their first W of the season. Any advice helps thanks 

I swear I think the Chargers could end up losing this week as well and that's what's making me skeptical about picking up their defense :lol: they gotta travel across the country to cold *** Cleveland

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom